Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Until now, these are the only info we have. Do you have any other?
Maybe if the RH didn´t have such a love for hidding things, if they spoke openly about their jewells, fortune and so, we wouldn´t be here talking about speculations.

True. But the fact remains that a "new tiara" was first published by whom....Vanitatis?

I think that the first report about Letizia's own tiara came from El Mundo in August 2010. They reported that Felipe had ordered it from Ansorena and that it had pearls in it. But they didn't know what it really looked like.

Some weeks later Ansorena came out with an interview to HOLA. They showed pictures of Letizia's tiara and similar pieces which were for sale at their company. They also contradicted the report from El Mundo, saying that the tiara was not ordered by the Prince of Asturias. It was the late owner of Ansorena who first had the idea of making a tiara for the new Princess, and after his death his sons proceeded with the idea. The article vaguely made it sound as if the tiara was a gift from the jeweller, but they carefully avoided any clear statement of who payed for it.

I have never read any clear proof about who gave it to her. If you ask me, that point was carefully kept in the dark.

I'm not so much concerned about who gave the tiara to Letizia, as to whether the tiara actually exists. We all know that a lie repeated a thousand times becomes a truth.

Ansorena has never acknowledged the tiara which surprises me. As a private company they usually do so for PR issues.

The new earrings look very nice and contemporary. I like the different gems and colours!

Yes they are very lovely,I'm not sure if I have seen these before,perhaps there new?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see her wear something different, but the pearl drops are OK and suitable for a casual day event.

Now those earrings are really gorgeous; nice-sized pearls and I love the diamond strands.

I absolutely love these ruby earrings Letizia wore at Frederik and Mary's wedding. Really love the design. They are just stunningly beautiful.

:previous:
Another set of gems that we haven't seen in a long,long time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Letizia and tiaras, I wonder if we will ever see the fabled fleur de lys tiara!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hTMutAmMMpY/TsXDnkGSz-I/AAAAAAAAEcc/WCPouetpvsU/s320/tiara.jpg

We still dont know if this tiara exists and I still see no sense in it since the SRF already owns a FDL tiara, that is reserved to Spanish Queens. So maybe the purpose for Felipe was to buy his wife a toned-down version of a FDL tiara that will be passed on to Leonor once Letizia would be ready for the big version?

What a waste of money since Letizia doesnt even wear her wedding ring any longer, and for the few occasions she is being forced by protocol to wear a tiara one of Sofia's will do the job much better than Felipe's supposed gift which looks unfinished or scant.
Tiara Mania: Fleur de Lys Tiara

She looked different in the beginning. There seemed to be an excitement that is rare to see on her today. Life is like that for all of us I guess. Princesses aren't exempt. I hope to see more of her radiant smile and jewels this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom