Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should photoshop her wearing it LOL! I think she would look fantastic in it but she appears not to go for big major pieces of jewelry. Maybe because she is petite and she fears being "overwhelmed" by a large parure or tiara.

With the current unemployment rate of Spain - over 21 percent - I believe that we will not see Letizia using any big jewellery in the near future.

too small dazzling? I think I agree, they look like her daughters:cool:
As much as I love Letizia and miss her gorgeous gems I don't feel she could ever pull of La Peregrina. I think it would make her tumble foward!:previous:

too small dazzling? I think I agree, they look like her daughters:cool:
As much as I love Letizia and miss her gorgeous gems I don't feel she could ever pull of La Peregrina. I think it would make her tumble foward!:previous:

Yet La Peregrina has been worn by so many of the Queen Consorts of Spain, it will be a pity if the SRF can't recover it.

Letizia really has a small but nice collection of personal jewelry,yet she rarely changes her earings or wears anything from her collection.

Granted I know Spain is going through a harsh economic time but it would be nice to see her wear a braclet or shock horror a necklace every now & again.

Letizia really has a small but nice collection of personal jewelry,yet she rarely changes her earings or wears anything from her collection.

Granted I know Spain is going through a harsh economic time but it would be nice to see her wear a braclet or shock horror a necklace every now & again.
Please:bang:we have been having that same discussion for 2 years. Welcome to our impatience, hehe.....but P Letizia wore her wedding diamonds yesterday and they are gorgeous!

Please:bang:we have been having that same discussion for 2 years. Welcome to our impatience, hehe.....but P Letizia wore her wedding diamonds yesterday and they are gorgeous!

Thats a start :lol:

Yes, it's rumored new tiara. There was told that it's an anniversary gift from CP Felipe but also I read that it could be gift from jeweler. So far only central piece was worn as brooch.

I too am anxious to see the lovely fleur de lis tiara an CP Letizia's pretty head.......maybet soon, let's hope!

I am pessimistic and believe that we won't see that tiara for a couple of years. At least it won't be soon, with the current economical situation, topped with the Urgandarin financial scandal.

SRF don't have too much tiara events (cuts of costs) so indeed we will wait for new tiara some time.

were there any tiara events this year?
felipe and letizia were not in denmark for the birthday celebrations in April and not in monaco

i were thinking, at the danish wedding 2004 did she wear broches on her red dress?

I am pessimistic and believe that we won't see that tiara for a couple of years. At least it won't be soon, with the current economical situation, topped with the Urgandarin financial scandal.

I agree with you,we won't see Letizia wearing that tiara for a long time.Its a shame but given all thats going on rather understandable.

I guess I need some more time myself for that tiara to grow on me, because I don't really care for it. She's worn some real beauties.

The tiara on the lower right is the one I really love. Thanks for that photo.

They do look lovely, but is there a closer photo? (Sorry, it is just hard to see them clearly!)

OMG everyone. Letizia has put on some dangle earrings...anyone have photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom