Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 1: November 2003 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Royal Highness
I wonder which tiara Felipe's bride will wear for their wedding and afterwards? Any ideas??

Perhaps Letizia will wear the same tiare what wear the QSofia in her wedding.

the most beautiful tiara in the spanish collection to my taste is the mellioro shell tiara...sothat one would be nice...but considering that Sofia wears that one often think that the prussian one would do for Letizia...

Okay, here is a bad "sample" of what Letizia would look like wearing the Prussian Diamond Tiara...

Eventhough it's a bad sample, the tiara suits her very well. I agree that the Mellioro Shell Tiara would be even more wonderful but as Helena said Queen Sofia still wears it frequently and who wouldn't want to! It's gorgeous!

Attachments

• PrussianTiara3.jpg
    PrussianTiara3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 881
the prussian tiara

Attachments

• SGreece1962.jpg
    SGreece1962.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 695
I agree with whoever said that Letizia's size is a factor in her choice of gowns and jewels. She's very petite and IMO anything big and grandiose would just overwhelm her. I'd like to see her go with a small tiara on the wedding day, preferably no colored stones, just plain diamonds to set off the dress (which I'm assuming will be in the white/cream/ivory color scheme). With her coloring and complexion she could probably wear pearls very well, or something pale like opals. I think for some royal ladies, less is better when it comes to jewels. For some reason, Queen Silvia seems able to wear a quantity of jewels with a lot of style and ease, but I would think Letizia would benefit from the classic simple approach, at least at first. :heart:

A closer look for the earrings

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 994
Last edited by a moderator:
It's known that Letizia made hairstyle tests for her wedding with the Prussian Heirloom Tiara that Queen sofia wore in her wedding day and the "La Chata" Tiara (The Mellerio Shell Tiara). So, maybe one of this two will be the elected one for saturday ;)

I love both tiaras, but my bet goes to the Prussian Tiara :flower:

Originally posted by xicamaluca@May 17th, 2004 - 9:07 am
It's known that Letizia made hairstyle tests for her wedding with the Prussian Heirloom Tiara that Queen sofia wore in her wedding day and the "La Chata" Tiara (The Mellerio Shell Tiara). So, maybe one of this two will be the elected one for saturday ;)
yes, that are the two most probable ones... however, it was also said that maybe she won't have a tiara as it's a morning wedding...

from that two i guess i would like to see her wearing the prussian one...

She is very attractive and she has worn simple beautiful pieces to date. I am very disappointed with her engagement ring. it is beautiful, but I was hoping for something more grand, given that she will one day be Queen of Spain

Very nice she wear the same tiara that Queen Sofia wear in her wedding day.
Letizia is princess not Infanta. Infanta are Filipe sister and they children.

Letizia is Crown Princess Letizia of Spain, Princess of Asturias.

Wonderful - I do like to see a continuance and the establishment of a tradition like that!

The GREMB and the Royal Jewels message board said the pearl and sapphire set used to belong to the Countess of Barcelona.
;)

Originally posted by Princess Haya+Jul 7th, 2004 - 12:27 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Princess Haya @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 12:27 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-A.C.C.@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:38 am
The Princess of the Asturias at a state banquet given for the state visit of the Pres. and First Lady of Peru to Spain, July 5, 2004
What is the order Letizia is wearing?? The sash clashes terribly with her dress! :sick: [/b][/quote]
It is the highest order of Peru (I forgot the name). Yes, it does clash with her dress.

I think tue sash looks quite nice with the dress. To me, I think the purple sash goes extremely beautiful with red in evening dress.

Sorry desagre but i think that any sash stay good with the dress. The sashe cover the dress and i like to see the all dress. At list Letizia can put the sash like Infanta Helena put one time. Like the dress is very large in top ( sorry i don't now the correct word, i hope you undrestend me), she put the sash in her dress and not in the shouldrer.
I gona see if i found a pic.

stacy said:
from the gala dinner for the Latvian President 18 October
- Letizia with the diamind floral tiara:

Is this the same tiara Cristina often wears to these sort of events, most notably at her wedding?

Does this mean that Cristina will be wearing a new tiara now?

The Diamond Floral Tiara looks really lovely on Letizia (equally lovely on Cristina, as well). I wonder if the Queen and Cristina offered to let Letizia wear the tiara for this event just as a kind gesture or if it will become her "tiara"?

It would be interesting if Cristina received a new tiara. However, it seems strange that Cristina would give up wearing the tiara as she appears to be very fond of it (her wedding, etc...)... Perhaps, she and Letizia will "share" it?

I catch some pics from Letizia earrings, they are always very small and simple.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 681
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 669
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 712
From my counts she has got 3 types of earings: 1 before marriage, one from gift in the dinner at pardo's and the other in her marriage (gift of he kings). The other seemed to be borrowed???

micas said:
New golden earrings, very spanish............
Her hair looked fantastic but those earrings are really ugly.

Simple tennies bracelet wore at after a meeting with members of the Spanish community in Mexico, July 17, 2004.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 791
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 565
Some random pictures of her jewlery.Like the earings when she's in black.I thinks he has to wear bigger earings more offten they suite her more

(Photos from DPA via Fotomarktplatz and GettyImages)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 19,849
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,741
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,875
Small, small, very small earrigs. Look well, very well.

Attachments

• 51949417.jpg
    51949417.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,240
I am the omly one??? Any way, Letizia show a stuning neckless and earrings that match with a beutiful bracelet.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 928
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom