Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 1: November 2003 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should suggest the Asturias couple to make many visits to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, I am sure the Arab rulers will hand over some jewels to her ;) Isn't the large diamond necklace and earrings that she has a gift from an arab sheik/king/...?

auntie said:
This is a tiara owned privately by Queen Sofia, so it could end up being in the possesion of one of the infantas.
Indeed, but is more likely, IMHO, that she will leave it to Letizia. As a future Queen, she'll make much better use of it.

The new bracalet of the Princess is absolutly estupendous. It's a true piece of jewelles. As far as I know tha question I can say to you it's a very, very precious thing.

I'm very found of.

Last edited:
PrincessofEurope said:
Question for royal forum members
Does anyone know if Letizia has ever worn her sapphire and platinum necklace and earrings first used at her pre wedding dinner, again?
I have looked through the forum but have not been able to find a second occurance of the suite of jewels but was wondering if any other members have seen it again?

I'm not quiet sure but I think it's the first time where Letizia has worn this "ensemble", that I find too so fantastic!

I'm just going on other treads about Jewellery of Queen, Princess or Duchess, it seems that it will be time for the Princess of Asturias to have "jewelles", even if the jewelles don't make the function!.....

I don't think this is going to happen anytime soon, Adelaide.

The ladies of the SRF will continue to use discreet pieces of jewellery simply because they are under the "watchful eye" of the Republican Spaniards, who would never happy seeing the ladies wearing sumptuous jewels.

I think the SRF is very smart and they don't want to give these people any reason to believe that they have an extremely lavish lifestyle by wearing exorbitant jewels.

Just look at the Queen. Even when she wears grand tiaras such as the Cartier or the fleur-de-lys, she will wear simple -yet tasteful- necklaces. I think this is a smart move or the Republicans would be shocked! the royals know that the monarchy in Spain is a fragile institution, so they act accordingly!

To be honest I believe that these ladies must have impressive jewels in their vaults, especially the Queen, who must have got some nice pieces from the Arab royals, who are very good friends of her husband.

Last edited:
The new bracelet looks rose-gold and platinum to me, not a grand piece, but very chic and fashionable right now. The pendant also looks very nice, but needs a more noticeable chain.

donnaK said:
The new bracelet looks rose-gold and platinum to me, not a grand piece, but very chic and fashionable right now. The pendant also looks very nice, but needs a more noticeable chain.

I'm not agree for the bracelet because in fact is made with yellow gold and diamond sticks( curiously platium is very used in jewellery not for its brightness but for its flexibility)

If you watch at this bracelet you can see that the white parts are very sparkling as diamonds not as platinium. It's want to say that there is no platinium, may be to sert the stones.

But as you I find it very chic and fashionable.

A new ring for the princess of Asturias.

It seems to be two rubys in a band.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it was from my forum and by me, isn't that adelaide?

recently i have not noticed the Queen wearing the Niarchos Ruby tiara, maybe it would be a nice touch if she lent it Letizia as it seems to be a tiara for a younger person

adelaide said:
A shot ( not vey good) of anew ring for the princess of Asturias.
A very sweet ring. I think each ruby is for each of their daughters (Leonor & Sofia). It must be a gift from the Prince, otherwise Letizia wouldn't have been wearing the new ruby-gold ring on the same finger as her wedding band and the black opal ring, a birthday gift from Felipe.

rchainho said:
yes, it was from my forum and by me, isn't that adelaide?

Please, I apologize to don't mentioned your name rchainho. i'm totaly guilty because I saw the label but I did't realised it's you.
I have to give to " Cesar that which belongs to Cesar" and I apologize again for my bad education:huh: :blush: I hope that you don't are too:shock: and too :furious: against me!

I would love to see her (probably) new diamond necklace that she wore on the presentation of Infanta Sofia.. Could anyone help me?

suPeRgiRL! said:
I would love to see her (probably) new diamond necklace that she wore on the presentation of Infanta Sofia.. Could anyone help me?
the necklace is not new. she wore it a few times before.

suPeRgiRL! said:
Does anyone have close-ups of this necklace? Tanx..

Hello,

Find hereby two close up of the sweet diamond nekclace. May be I have better one, but for see better these you have to put the Zoom. In fact it's a diamond ( IMO 3 karat with a circle of little diamonds. Very frefined and discret as usula for the Princess of Asturias)

Thanks for these links ! I can see the lovely necklace clearly !

In fact the new ring of the Princess of Asturias is aband with three precious stones tht I supposed to be ruby

Letizia wore also her flower pink ring which looks like very much to Van cleef and Arpels's production.

adelaide said:
Letizia wore also her flower pink ring which looks like very much to Van cleef and Arpels's production.

I like this flower ring a lot. IMO one of the nicest jewelry Letizia has shown off. It seems to be very special to her as she is wearing the set (with earrings) on her official picture.

Does anyone know if it's a gift from Felipe?

when was the last time she wore a tiara?

For the President Poutin 's gala dinner:

You can see that the Princess of Asturias wore the esmauralds - necklace and earrings - lent by the Queen.

The Princess has a new bracelet with Sofia´s name, like the one that has with Leonor´s name.:wub:

The Princess has a new bracelet with Sofia´s name, like the one that has with Leonor´s name.:wub:

That's so sweet :wub: I love bracelets like this. Do you think it was a gift of Felipe's?

Do you think it's a new one or have Sofia's characters just been added? The bracelet looks as if there was more than just Sofia's name attached.

Do you think it's a new one or have Sofia's characters just been added? The bracelet looks as if there was more than just Sofia's name attached.

It looks that you are right - I have zoomed the bracelet - and it's very logical because generally speaking when yoy have a bracelet with our children's name charm you have one bracelet for all the letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom