Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 1: November 2003 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A diamond bracelet and here we can see the flower ring from post #36, with more detail:

(Face to Face)

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent jewellwery, to be enlarged

1-2 New earrings with blue stone for dinner Reception in Seville
3 Other new earrings with flowers, from La Roque
4 Closeup of her engagement ring
5 Parts of her LEONOR bracelet, also in this post
6 Diamond studs, also in this post
7 Closeup of the earrings from Post 93
8 Diamon earrings
9 flowerring and engagement ring
10 Bracelet, silver?

(Getty, AP, www.mde.es)

Last edited:
Awesome close-ups Larzen!:) Her new earrings from two first pics are beautiful!

Great job Larzen !

I think that the new earrings are aquamarine. I'm very happy nto see the Princess of Asturias wearing pieces of High Jewells. They fit to her very well and it's conform to her rank.

Lunalu said:
May be I'm wrong but the stones look something like gold-bearing jade.

I'd love to see more pictures of her Leonor bracelet. It's such a beautiful gesture.

Larzen, thank you for posting those great close-ups of Letizia's jewelry! She has some stunning diamond earrings. I'm sure she has received jewelry from Heads of State and such but I wonder if the majority of her jewelry comes from her adoring husband, Felipe? :)

Thank you very much Larzen for the pics of Letizia's earrings. However, I still prefer the ones that she wore for the Hungarian gala dinner at the Royal Palace in Madrid. I hope to see the Princess wearing these fabulous diamond earrings again.

Yes me too. I forgot if this earrings, necklace and bracelet are gifts mad to Letizia or if they belong to th Queen? Do you have an idea about this question.

I find that the Princess should to wear again the rubis earrings that she wore with her somptuous red gown. I find also that the her engagement jewells gave by the Kings : saphirs and pearls earrings and neclace, very beautiful should be wore more often for a gala because they are elegant and classy piece of jewellery and very discreat ( yes I know, it's high jewellery...) as Letizia like; for example with her blue-siver Felipe Varela 's gown, it should be very well...

adelaide said:
Great job Larzen !

"May be I'm wrong but the stones look something like gold-bearing jade."
LachicaMadrilena, I wrote that about the earrings and the necklace, what do you think about the stones. For me they look like very similar gold-bearing jade and for you ?

adelaide said:
LachicaMadrilena, I wrote that about the earrings and the necklace, what do you think about the stones. For me they look like very similar gold-bearing jade and for you ?
I have no idea, as for me you may be right;) Maybe in differnt light we would know it for sure...

Many thanks Lula for the information. I'm very found jewelles, do you know the provenance of the two others beautiful pieces of modern jewelles that Letizia is wearing as this one with a little butterfly and four circles of diamonds and this one with only three circles of diamonds. ( posts 89 and 93 )

I find them so refined than extraordinary. Is spanish work ?

For the others earrings with some diamonds and pearl at the end, I tink it's more classical work and it's look like some cartier pieces in the collection " Pierre de Lune "

Last edited:
Yes, you are totally right. But do you know the jellewer ?

Letizia is very tasty for her jewelles and she is very lucky because she has a very long neck and she wore can to wear somptuous earrings.

planetcher said:
Is the other ring a present from her husband?
Yes, planetcher, that ring was Felipe's gift for their first Christmas as a married couple.

Does anyone have close ups of the jewelry Letizia wore to the Anniversary of the GD in Luxembourg?

Here is a closeup where you can see one of Letizia's earrings at the end of summer dinner.

(brunopress.nl)

I love those earrings she wore.....they are very delicate and balance well with the rest of her outfit. I also love that charm bracelet she has on; one of the stones looks aquamarine to me.

Sister Morphine said:
I love those earrings she wore.....they are very delicate and balance well with the rest of her outfit. I also love that charm bracelet she has on; one of the stones looks aquamarine to me.

I also like those pieces in her collection. The earrings are what she wore to her own wedding -- a gift from the King and Queen. As for the charm bracelet, all of the stones there are diamonds and they spell out the name of LEONOR :flowers:

i thought that i would gather the times she has worn a tiara the photos are collected from this thread
but cant it be right has she only worn a tiara 4 times i must have missed something

I remerber she wore her wedding tiara, for a gala dinner to president of Peru, with a red dress

Josefine said:
i thought that i would gather the times she has worn a tiara the photos are collected from this thread
but cant it be right has she only worn a tiara 4 times i must have missed something

Princess Letizia has worn 2 tiaras only. The Prussian tiara and the Floral tiara.

She wore them 6 times

- Her wedding - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the Peruvian President - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the President of Czech Republic - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the Latvian President - Floral tiara
- Dinner offered to the Hungarian President - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the Russian president - Floral tiara

I bet there'll be new additions in her jewelry collection tomorrow....it's her bday.....will see what Felipe give to her for her bday~!!!

does anyone have photos of the two times i missed her wearing tiara?

Josefine said:
does anyone have photos of the two times i missed her wearing tiara?
I found another picture of Letizia wearing a Tiara . I don't know the event she wore it for...

Corbis

Her_Majesty said:
I found another picture of Letizia wearing a Tiara . I don't know the event she wore it for...
It's the gala diner offered by the Kings for the president of Czeck Republic and his wife.

so we are missing one wvent were she wore a tiara.... does anyone have a photo from taht event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom