Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 1: November 2003 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower diamond earrings with matching ring...

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 798
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 985
Last edited by a moderator:
New earrings in tons of red . :)

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,686
small earings are her favorits

Attachments

• 0055.jpg
    0055.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,513
  • CA8XY3YJ.jpg
    CA8XY3YJ.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 539
a cross pendant

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 620
micas said:
Small, small, very small earrigs. Look well, very well.

True, this is what I like most of Princess Letizia, that she doesn't look like a "christmas tree" with so much jewels on her. I like the fact that most of the time she wears small and discreet yet valuable jewels. She looks fantastic. Bravo Her Higness!

These diamond earrings, a gift from Their Majesties, look so well on her. Perfect shape, perfect size and lovely lady!

According to the website of the Royal Household, the earrings are composed by six 2.44 karat diamonds, two 1.22 karat diamonds and two 4.55 karat diamonds.

Attachments

• noti118b.jpg
    noti118b.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4,886
Last edited:
zarzuela said:
These diamond earrings, a gift from Their Majesties, look so well on her. Perfect shape, perfect size and lovely lady!

According to the website of the Royal Household, the earrings are composed by six 2.44 karat diamonds, two 1.22 karat diamonds and two 4.55 karat diamonds.
and bought in the shop of dimitri of yuguslavia. He said that he has a very strong connection with the RF and that the RF buys lots of jewels in his shop.

Only to clarify a thing, because I am the useless one to put photos.;)

The necklace and the earrings that Letizia took in the dinner previous to her wedding, were a gift of the King Juan Carlos and they belonged to his mother the Countess of Barcelona.

Gorgeous necklace:

(Photo from Colourpress)

Last edited:
i love that necklace...her jewelery is always understated but always very very beautiful...

Here is a close up from the pearl and diamond earrings she wore for the christening of Infanta Leonor
The pic is cut from the high resolution pictures availble at www.casareal.es
untitledtruecolor028tl.jpg

Earrings
Jan 24, 2006

Christmas of 2005

September 23, 2005
Italy

October 5, 2005
Delivering a prize for journalism

Last edited:
attachment.php

THIS EARINGS ARE TREMANDOUS AND FIT VERY WELL TO DOÑA LETIZIA; I SAW THEM ONCE ( THE DAY OF THE PIC ABOVE). DO YOU REMEMBER AN OTHER RECEPTION/PERFORMANCE WHERE THE PRINCESS WEAR IT ?

i wonder if the emerald earrings, necklace and brooch were borrowed from the queen or are they a present?!

They're borrowed from Doña Sofia (it's the same set the Queen wore at F&L's wedding).

This one is the " Cross of the Angels ", symbol of the City of Oviedo. It was a gift of the Town hall of Oviedo to the Princess of Asturias. The Princess took it in a concert before the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias in 2004.

1. The Cross for the Princess (from seegerpress)
2. The shield of the city of Oviedo
3-4 The original Cross of the year 808.(from cover)

Photos of Anna_R

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50157&d=1098539626

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50159&d=1098539626

Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia wearing the same jewellery
scan from se og hør

Elsa M. said:
They're borrowed from Doña Sofia (it's the same set the Queen wore at F&L's wedding).

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/377116-post82.html

Dear Elsa M., according of an article of "Point de Vue" of the week ( n°3005 - p. 25) the emaulds would to be, this time, a Kings 's gift to Letizia for the Leonor bith. In French, the sentence is :" Prêt ou cadeau de la souveraine à sa belle-fille ? Telle est est la question. Et pour une fois, la seconde hypothèse semble plus vraisemblable " roughly translated " Borrow or gift ? That is the question. And for this time the second hypothesis looks the good one"
I don't know on which basis the journalist take advantage to say that. So may be..

New earrings, cut from a picture by MIGUEL RIOPA/AFP.
56980242gg.jpg

Larzen, its not new ones. Doña Letizia waz wearing them about one year ago for a hearing in Casa de la America Latina.
The link for the photos of the same earings is http://editorial.gettyimages.com The event is the " Bartolome de las Casaz" awards the 29 th of march 2005. I'm just having a look, it's exactly he same. :)

Images from seeger of the jewlery used by Princess Letizia last week.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 479
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 505
In her bracelet it seems to have letters ...nor Are they the end of Leonor ??
So sweet ! But maybe it's my imagination !!

yes, you are right, I think this is the end of Leonor, maybe in the rest of the bracelet are the other letters.
This is very sweet from Letizia!

In "lecturas" they say it's a bracelet with the letters Leonor !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom