The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 07:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
LachicaMadrilena, I wrote that about the earrings and the necklace, what do you think about the stones. For me they look like very similar gold-bearing jade and for you ?
I have no idea, as for me you may be right Maybe in differnt light we would know it for sure...

Old 06-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

These earrings are of Yanes

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php...7792_sdfds.jpg and Hola
(post by Larzen)

Old 06-19-2006, 05:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Many thanks Lula for the information. I'm very found jewelles, do you know the provenance of the two others beautiful pieces of modern jewelles that Letizia is wearing as this one with a little butterfly and four circles of diamonds and this one with only three circles of diamonds. ( posts 89 and 93 )

I find them so refined than extraordinary. Is spanish work ?

For the others earrings with some diamonds and pearl at the end, I tink it's more classical work and it's look like some cartier pieces in the collection " Pierre de Lune "
Old 06-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1151524599 (From Terra)
^Wonderful close-up of Letizia's rings! Her wedding band is beautiful, simple and elegant. :)
Old 06-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1151524599 (From Terra)
^Wonderful close-up of Letizia's rings! Her wedding band is beautiful, simple and elegant. :)
Is the other ring a present from her husband?
Old 06-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Another pair of beautiful earings Letizia wore for the dinner offered by the Kings and the Princes to Koffi Annan:
(source: AP; originally posted by Larzen)
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=earings.jpg
if im not mistaken these are not new as i she wore them during her trip to brazil in feb 05 to the dinner with the president (letizia had on a black and white skirt and black jacket)
Old 07-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, you are totally right. But do you know the jellewer ?

Letizia is very tasty for her jewelles and she is very lucky because she has a very long neck and she wore can to wear somptuous earrings.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Is the other ring a present from her husband?
Yes, planetcher, that ring was Felipe's gift for their first Christmas as a married couple.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:56 AM
Courtier

Does anyone have close ups of the jewelry Letizia wore to the Anniversary of the GD in Luxembourg?
Old 09-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

Here is a closeup where you can see one of Letizia's earrings at the end of summer dinner.

(brunopress.nl)
Old 09-07-2006, 02:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love those earrings she wore.....they are very delicate and balance well with the rest of her outfit. I also love that charm bracelet she has on; one of the stones looks aquamarine to me.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 09-07-2006, 05:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
I love those earrings she wore.....they are very delicate and balance well with the rest of her outfit. I also love that charm bracelet she has on; one of the stones looks aquamarine to me.
I also like those pieces in her collection. The earrings are what she wore to her own wedding -- a gift from the King and Queen. As for the charm bracelet, all of the stones there are diamonds and they spell out the name of LEONOR
Old 09-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Majesty

i thought that i would gather the times she has worn a tiara the photos are collected from this thread
but cant it be right has she only worn a tiara 4 times i must have missed something
Old 09-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Nobility

I remerber she wore her wedding tiara, for a gala dinner to president of Peru, with a red dress
Old 09-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
i thought that i would gather the times she has worn a tiara the photos are collected from this thread
but cant it be right has she only worn a tiara 4 times i must have missed something
Princess Letizia has worn 2 tiaras only. The Prussian tiara and the Floral tiara.

She wore them 6 times

- Her wedding - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the Peruvian President - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the President of Czech Republic - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the Latvian President - Floral tiara
- Dinner offered to the Hungarian President - Prussian tiara
- Dinner offered to the Russian president - Floral tiara
Old 09-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Courtier

I bet there'll be new additions in her jewelry collection tomorrow....it's her bday.....will see what Felipe give to her for her bday~!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Majesty

does anyone have photos of the two times i missed her wearing tiara?
Old 09-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
does anyone have photos of the two times i missed her wearing tiara?
I found another picture of Letizia wearing a Tiara . I don't know the event she wore it for...

Corbis

Old 09-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
I found another picture of Letizia wearing a Tiara . I don't know the event she wore it for...
It's the gala diner offered by the Kings for the president of Czeck Republic and his wife.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Majesty

so we are missing one wvent were she wore a tiara.... does anyone have a photo from taht event

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, jewellery, letizia, princess letizia, princess of asturias