Kent Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flora looks so lovely with her grandmother's tiara. And the close-up pic finally makes it possible to appreciate the details of the tiara design.

I admit that I was very disappointed when Flora didn't wear the tiara at last year's wedding, but of course I had no idea that she was keeping the full wedding look for this blessing. Afaik, Princess Alexandra hasn't shared this tiara before, as her elder daughter wore flowers for her wedding and the younger daughter had an registry office wedding.

Flora looks so lovely with her grandmother's tiara. And the close-up pic finally makes it possible to appreciate the details of the tiara design.

I admit that I was very disappointed when Flora didn't wear the tiara at last year's wedding, but of course I had no idea that she was keeping the full wedding look for this blessing. Afaik, Princess Alexandra hasn't shared this tiara before, as her elder daughter wore flowers for her wedding and the younger daughter had an registry office wedding.

Elder daughter? I thought she only had a son and a daughter. Who is the other daughter and how did I miss her?

Elder daughter? I thought she only had a son and a daughter. Who is the other daughter and how did I miss her?
You are right of course, I typed too quickly. I meant her daughter-in-law Julia Rawlinson who married the oldest child.

Flora looks so lovely with her grandmother's tiara. Princess Alexandra hasn't shared this tiara before, as her elder daughter wore flowers for her wedding and the younger daughter had an registry office wedding.

Flora wearing floral tiara. :flowers:

It seems everything matched.

Doesn't she look beautiful and the tiara is really lovely.

It is sad that Princess Alexandra 's Daughter Marina could not have a glittering Wedding such as Princesses Gabriella and Helen.

I hadn’t registered that Lady Gabriella wore it to the Coronation. A very lovely and unusual choice given the colour of her outfit.
It’s obviously a much loved and treasured item for the family.

I hadn’t registered that Lady Gabriella wore it to the Coronation. A very lovely and unusual choice given the colour of her outfit.
It’s obviously a much loved and treasured item for the family.
I was the same and hadn't noticed it on Lady Gabriella either.

Back
Top Bottom