Jordanian Royal Jewels 1: Ending Dec 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw many evil bracelets in Turkey! are popular.

Absolutely, I can assure you they're a huge trend here. Friends told me that evil eyes have always been popular in Turkey, but since the summer of 2007 their popularity has increased and now they're considered as very fashionable as well.;) I see women of all ages and backgrounds wearing them all day long (not just bracelets, but pendants, rings and earrings as well). However, Fyrial's bracelet is quite unique. The more I look at it, the more I think it's one piece that consists of 3 smaller bracelets, and I like it a lot. Does anyone know if evil eye jewellery has become popular in the Arab countries, too? :flowers:

Absolutely, I can assure you they're a huge trend here. Friends told me that evil eyes have always been popular in Turkey, but since the summer of 2007 their popularity has increased and now they're considered as very fashionable as well.;) I see women of all ages and backgrounds wearing them all day long (not just bracelets, but pendants, rings and earrings as well). However, Fyrial's bracelet is quite unique. The more I look at it, the more I think it's one piece that consists of 3 smaller bracelets, and I like it a lot. Does anyone know if evil eye jewellery has become popular in the Arab countries, too? :flowers:

yes they are now , espically the bracelet Firyal is wearing ... the brooch is great I liked it a lot ..

Princess Firyal

The jewels she is wearing could be by JAR...The exclusive American born Paris Jeweler..Joel Arthur Rosenthal. I read she owns many of his one of a kind creations.

The jewels she is wearing could be by JAR...The exclusive American born Paris Jeweler..Joel Arthur Rosenthal. I read she owns many of his one of a kind creations.

Perhaps, Firyal has great jewels; and she had many more before the robbery.

Princess Firyal's Jewwls

If it's the same robbery that I am thinking about, it happened about 10 years ago or more at her home in London.

Am sure Lional Pincus bought her many jewels to make up for her loss.

If it's the same robbery that I am thinking about, it happened about 10 years ago or more at her home in London.

Am sure Lional Pincus bought her many jewels to make up for her loss.
Yes but she loost amazing jewels!.

Sure tunney:lol:

Princess Firyal's Jewels

Do you have more info about the jewels she lost? about how the robbery happened? or if anyone was caught?

I think she not recovered the jewels. I only remember some of the stolen jewels.

^ What a lovely set of jewels, you can wear those all day long and still, they don't look casual!! Turquoise is my fave stone, I can never have enough of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom