Jordanian Royal Jewels 1: Ending Dec 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Princess Noor would have received a better tiara, poor girl. Plus I can't even see it.

Princess Noor has not her own tiara.

I wonder why Farah didnt wear her mother's tiara. Its very pretty.
The tiara she wore at her wedding seems more like a head dress/band
Or maybe im looking at it the wrong way...
Farah used her mother´s tiara:flowers:.

I wonder,if these tiaras are the same:
First a rumanian tiara: http://i7.tinypic.com/879vvxj.jpg ( very old picture)
and then a similar/ the same tiara on Basma of Jordan during the coronation party in Persia/ Iran )http://www.angelfire.com/empire/imperialiran/jewelspersepolis.html

(I don't have bigger pictures)

No are different.

Princess Sarvath also attended the birthday but wore a different diamond tiara (as well as brooch, earrings, bracelet etc.): April 30, 2006

It´s her floral tiara.

The tiara Princess Rym wore in Sweden to Crown Princess Victorias wedding, is it her own tiara? When did she first wear it? .

Yes is her tiara. In April 2006 during King Carl Gustav´s birthday.

Last edited:
Why should P Noor have received a tiara from her ex in-laws? Then P Fahdah should have received one too, and tiaras are not in abundance in the JRF.;) As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, Q.Noor only has two tiaras. It would be fair if her daughters inherited these tiaras IMO, and I have a feeling that this is what's going to happen. Hopefully.:)

can someone correct me here ; it is why princess Noor did not wear a tiara in the recent wedding like she did in the state visits ?! am asking cause I have heard that since she is divorced she won't wear one .... i know she is princess by birth but ...

Why should P Noor have received a tiara from her ex in-laws? Then P Fahdah should have received one too, and tiaras are not in abundance in the JRF.;) As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, Q.Noor only has two tiaras. It would be fair if her daughters inherited these tiaras IMO, and I have a feeling that this is what's going to happen. Hopefully.:)

Noor Hamzah never had her own tiara:flowers: Well jordanian princesses have many tiaras.
Yes, Queen Noor only had her diamond tiara and a little tiara.

can someone correct me here ; it is why princess Noor did not wear a tiara in the recent wedding like she did in the state visits ?! am asking cause I have heard that since she is divorced she won't wear one .... i know she is princess by birth but ...
Because she has not tiara, not all jordanian princesses have a tiara. And perhaps now she prefers don´t use a loan tiara as in Netherlands.

Last edited:
Moreover, Noor was born a minor princess with 5(!) sisters. Her mother isn't even royal, so there's no way she could have inherited a tiara. Her ex in-laws owe her nothing, not even to borrow one. And in case you didn't notice, apart from Victoria's wedding - and I still can't figure out how Noor got an invitation! :confused: - she hasn't attended other royal events. To put it simply, there are no official duties left for her after her divorce and therefore, owning a tiara isn't necessary.:flowers:

Moreover, Noor was born a minor princess with 5(!) sisters. Her mother isn't even royal, so there's no way she could have inherited a tiara. Her ex in-laws owe her nothing, not even to borrow one. And in case you didn't notice, apart from Victoria's wedding - and I still can't figure out how Noor got an invitation! :confused: - she hasn't attended other royal events. To put it simply, there are no official duties left for her after her divorce and therefore, owning a tiara isn't necessary.:flowers:

Noor has attended several royal events since her wedding to Prince Hamzah, in Spain, Luxembourg, the Netherlands etc. She has worn a tiara only once though, during the Dutch state visit.

^ Both women looked stunning that night. Their gowns and jewels were breathtaking! I liked Dina's earrings a tad more. :)

I like too Ghida´earrings, she has great jewels.

what kind of tiara did Princess Rym wear in stockholm has it been worn before of any other royal member?

The tiara belongs to Princess Rym and has been worn only by her. You can see more info and pics on the previous page.

Princess Muna in Brazil
Van Cleef & Arpels turquoise brooch (Princess Fyrial has too the brooch you can see the detail in previous posts)
pic

Brazil August 2010 Visit- Princess Muna rings:
She wore very often both rings because have sentimental value.

pic

^ Both rings are beautiful, the one with the blue stone in particular.:flowers:

^ Both rings are beautiful, the one with the blue stone in particular.:flowers:
is a sapphire with diamonds, and the other is a big diamond. Muna received both rings years ago.

^ I like her brooches and earrings. Her lipstick, OMG...:ROFLMAO:

Fyrial wore too evil eye bracelets
pic

Princess Anne similar brooch:
pic

Fyrial's bracelets are very pretty. I remember Anne's similar brooches, but thanks for posting this beautiful photo anyway, Salma! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom