Jordanian Royal Jewels 1: Ending Dec 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Alia and Princess Haya Jewels.

Attachments

• alia.jpg
    alia.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,540
  • alia2.jpg
    alia2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 628
  • alianecklace.jpg
    alianecklace.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 749
  • erring.jpg
    erring.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 832
  • haya.jpg
    haya.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 765
  • haya necklace.jpg
    haya necklace.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 982
  • hayan.jpg
    hayan.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 457
  • hayaring.jpg
    hayaring.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 564
  • hayatirat.jpg
    hayatirat.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 630
Her tiara may be small, but the earrings are fabulous!!!! It's a shame you cannot see it properly as it looks like the tiara is quite an unusual design. I wonder if it's hers or if it has been borrowed.

Not only you has this problem, me too.

1. JRF can't buy some new jewels?

2. Anyone know anything about Rania's new tiara?

3. What happen with Haya's tiara? She take it after wedding or leave in Jordan?

I actually like Noor's tiara. Its simple, classy and dignified and not too loud. Rainia's tiara on the other...is just loud. Maybe I need to see it with an different hairstyle. Noor is not trying to bring a lot of attention to herself.....she is after all...the sister in law of the King. And that last comment is not a dig at Raina...just an observation about Noor. She looks great!

Zonk said:
I actually like Noor's tiara. Its simple, classy and dignified and not too loud. Rainia's tiara on the other...is just loud. Maybe I need to see it with an different hairstyle. Noor is not trying to bring a lot of attention to herself.....she is after all...the sister in law of the King. And that last comment is not a dig at Raina...just an observation about Noor. She looks great!
I agree, I@m not sure whether it was her hair, but I really didn't like the way Rania's tiara looked. Noor's on the other hand, I love!

i found this nice articles about Ryms' wedding Jewelry

http://www.en.eutykh.com/index.php?issue_id=18

In 1998, Asya, together with her husband, was invited into Jordan by Prince Ali ben al-Hussain in order to develop the design of the Prince's outfit and that of the 15 Tcherkes Royal Guards.
Once that order was carried out, Asya's products entered the private collections of the Jordan Royal family, the UAE Sheikh Khalid bin Saqr al-Qassimi, presidents and leaders of the Arabic Mideast.
In summer 2004, Prince Ali commissioned a set of wedding jewelry and a dress for his bride, Princess Rim Brakhimi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! P.Basma has really good taste, hair, gown & jewels!
It looks like she's a good friend of Brunei royals, she attends most of their celebrations.
She also takes care of her self really well, you can easily tell:rolleyes:
~Thanks all for the pics~

I agree. Queen Noor little tiara is wonderful. I like it...And besides, her own face is the brightest jewel one can see.

Vanesa.

magnik said:
Not only you has this problem, me too.

1. JRF can't buy some new jewels?

2. Anyone know anything about Rania's new tiara?

3. What happen with Haya's tiara? She take it after wedding or leave in Jordan?

Hmm, you contradict yourself with numbers 1 and 2. And many RFs share jewels, especially tiaras. I like the new tiara, though.

Can you post the picture of princess Noor's tiara again please. I can't see ist.

Thank you, you're all right, she deserved a bigger one...

You´re welcome Seraphine! Sarvath, Muna, Zein.. have too little tiaras.

Princess Muna wearing pearl studs with a lovely necklace at a recent iftar
LINK

I'm not sure if the tiaras are the same, however it's amazing just how much Haya resembles her aunt!

Interlocking diamond circles were a quite popular tiara design. Queen Marie of Romania's tiara was among the jewels left in a Moscow bank for safekeeping during World War I. They were subsequently stolen by the Soviets and disappeared without trace.

Is the diamond ring her engagement ring?

Princess munas tiara

The jordanian royal ladies seem to have some really nice tiaras, but there are rally not that many good pictures. The tiara that Princess or Queen Muna is wearing in the glittering royal message board looks very nice but I can't see details. Does anyone got any better pictures of it. Any pictures of the jordanian ladies jewels would be great. Thanks

For real! How can she be allowed to still carry that title? No wonder I have always wondered who she is.
No,she is the ex-wife of prince Mohamad the brother of the late king Hussien of jordan and the mother of Prince Talal,and prince Ghazi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom