Jordanian Royal Jewels 1: Ending Dec 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work Salma, thank you for this interesting overview.
24 seems a lot, but let's not forget that the tiaras belong to several different ladies. I would like to see them worn more often.

Unfortunately I don’t recognize all the ladies:
line 1/pic 2, 3 and 4, are they all Princess Fyrial?
line 2/pic 2, is that Princess Muna?
line 2/pic 3, I don’t recognize this lady
line 3/pic 1, I don’t recognize this lady
line 4/pic 3 and 4, I think this is both Princess Muna?

Princess ghida has one too its very beautiful. Thanks

Princess ghida has one too its very beautiful. Thanks

You´re welcome I am writing little articles about these tiaras.

24 seems a lot, but let's not forget that the tiaras belong to several different ladies. I would like to see them worn more often.

Unfortunately I don’t recognize all the ladies:
line 1/pic 2, 3 and 4, are they all Princess Fyrial?
line 2/pic 2, is that Princess Muna?
line 2/pic 3, I don’t recognize this lady
line 3/pic 1, I don’t recognize this lady
line 4/pic 3 and 4, I think this is both Princess Muna?

Tilia, line 1: Queen Dina and Princess Firyal (yes she has three tiaras!).
Line 2: Princesses Basma, Muna, Ghida Talal and Ayah Faisal.
Line 3: Princess Majda Raad, Princess Alia Hussein, Princess Taghreed and Princess Sumaya.
Line 4: Princess Sarvath (pics 1 and 2) and Princess Muna (pics 3 and 4).

Thank you Salma, I'm looking forward to your article.

Well to a country as Jordan 24 tiaras are too much because they don´t wear them in State dinners inside Jordan. As I wrote before it would be a great idea create a foundation but we know this is a dream because Jordan is not an European monarchy. If they do as in Sweden or Netherlands now we could see Queen Rania wearing Queen Zein´s tiara or Queen Noor´s tiara. It´s a shame all these tiaras are private.

Well to a country as Jordan 24 tiaras are too much because they don´t wear them in State dinners inside Jordan. As I wrote before it would be a great idea create a foundation but we know this is a dream because Jordan is not an European monarchy. If they do as in Sweden or Netherlands now we could see Queen Rania wearing Queen Zein´s tiara or Queen Noor´s tiara. It´s a shame all these tiaras are private.
Salma i agree with you

Firyal has her three tiaras.

I'm quite surprised really. She's been divorced from Prince Muhammad for decades. I'm assuming she'll pass her tiaras to her daughters-in-law and that they've been allowed to use them?

I'm quite surprised really. She's been divorced from Prince Muhammad for decades. I'm assuming she'll pass her tiaras to her daughters-in-law and that they've been allowed to use them?

Well only Princess Ghida has worn a tiara but she wore her own tiara. I am sure in future her three tiaras will pass to Prince Talal and Prince Ghazi.

Its very interestng that the queen wears at the last jears only the braclet Tiara but the jordanians habe very big tiaras they can it loan to the queen

Princess Alia Tabbaa new diamond earrings

Images have beeen cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 121212.jpg
    121212.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,041
Princess Badiya´s earrings

Image has been cropped, less than 20%, and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 805
Princess Sarvath´s jewelry at dinner in Casablanca

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Her ring is huge.

Attachments

• 23131313.jpg
    23131313.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 173
Princess Rym´s ring

Image has beeen cropped, less than 20% of the original, and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• rym.jpg
    rym.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 641
Princess Fyrial´s earrings and necklace

She has amazing pieces of jewelry

Images have beeen cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and are not subject of copyright

Those are the twenty-six tiaras of the Jordanian royal family. Two of them were borrowed other five are necklaces .

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Princess Muna Diamond Loop Tiara

This tiara is a diamond necklace that King Hussein gave to Princess Muna in 1962. Princess Muna wore it as necklace but she prefers use it as tiara. She borrowed it to Princess Basma in 1971 for the celebrations of the 2500th anniversary of the Persian Empire.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

(if you use my info please say the source, thanks)

This is just no amazing Salma this is overproduction jewel.

Yes Eya she has a huge collection of jewels I don´t like big pieces but she loves them. Her sons will inherited an amazing collection.

Princess Ghida´s tiara is a small diamond tiara that she only has worn in this State Visit, if I remember well.

Princess Fyrial´s brooches

Image has been cropped, less than 20%, and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 0999.jpg
    0999.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom