Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the small floral was worn by Princess Alexandra a the gala, and the aquamarine bandeau was worn by Margarethe of Leichtenstein at the gala, and its color contrast to her deep red dress by Saab was good! Margarethe was a Luxembourg princess by birth. I forget what Tessy wore a the gala, but I can't forget Tessy's hat at the church wedding, which was in the shape of a flamboyant heart, in celebration of love!

It seems Stephanie has stopped wearing too short skirts since the christening of Estelle.
Her clothes since then have been lovely, as we all know. Royals like others may get drawn into a style (too short skirt) which is not flattering or appropriate for wear at formal occasions. She has come a long way since then.

Those earrings look like pearls. Very, very pretty.
Yes, maybe Tahitian pearls, which exceedingly flatter ladies with light-coloured hair like Stéphanie i.m.o.. Her watch, again, seems to have Paua shell pieces as decoration.

Here are Stephanie's two tiara appearances in 2012:

Pic Pic 2

Both tiaras are stunning! Can't wait for more tiara appearances for Stephanie in 2013!

I really love the tiara Stephanie wore at her wedding reception; it was more substantial and has a lovely design.

That delicate necklace Stephanie is wearing is simply exquisite. :whistling:

April 29, 2013 - Stephanie wearing the wearing the Nassau Sapphire Tiara.

Picture

It's not my favorite of the Grand Ducal tiaras, but she looks lovely. Her gown is beautiful.

Here is the tiara on display. Gorgeous sapphire but I don't like the tiara in general. Great to see her in something new however.

I actually really like the sapphire tiara- and I think it works very well for a younger princess like Stephanie.

I don't like the hairstyle either. Waaayy too severe. I wish she could have worn her hair the way she had it during her wedding events...perfect!

She seems to be wearing a low chignon; a fuller style in front would have looked lovely with that tiara.

She wore a very low chignon on her wedding day and it looked like a dream. But it was not pulled so severely and you are right...she had a bit of fullness in the front at the crown that day, with the gold highlights around her face.

Simply beautiful.

With that tiara she either gives it a bit of a lift or lets her hair hang down like a medieval Princess . . . of course that gown would definitely have to go . . . . it's fighting the tiara for dominance! :whistling:

I am very happy to see her with such precious jewels, I like her taste in jewellery.
The Nassau sapphire tiara looks nice with blonde hair and she has a good way to wear delicate jewels,not only on her wedding day but also for Estelles christening (pretty pearls!). As I am not a fan of big show-off pieces,I enjoy her accessoires and how discreet they are.
With the last gala appearance I think the problem is that the dress does not photograph well,such glimmery-shiny materials looks much better in real than on the pictures.In a shop I have seen the dress from Elie Saabs collection where it looked very pretty.
To me it looks beautiful how Stéphanie wears this special sapphire tiara,it is nice to pull back the hair to give full view of this beautiful gem,however I agree with other posters that the colour of the stone is a little bit difficult in combination with the colour of the dress.A pale (diamond?)stone tiara would have looked a tad better IMO,but I am very happy with her recent gala outfit.

Last edited:
I think it is a bit "flat" on her head maybe if the hair was a little higher or something it looks a bit lost IMO.

I think if she had a fuller coiffure, the tiara would have really looked well.

I am very happy to see her with such precious jewels, I like her taste in jewellery...
Couldn't have been said better!

Normally I really like this tiara - but it is not a fit to the gown IMO. For some reason, it seems to disappear...... but, at least, we start to see her wearing tiaras...
This is actually one of my favorite tiaras of any. Not my top, but for sure in my top ten, and she sure did it justice! Beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom