Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wears them well, and the colour suits her. The amethyst parure seems to be among her favourites. She has worn them quite a few times now.

Beautiful set. Happy to see her in them any time. They suit her perfectly :flowers:

Do we know they aren't real?

LaRae

I don't think that we know anything about them. I'd not be surprised if they were real, the design looks modern to me, but not like costume.

Stephanie's tiara appearances of 2017:

1 2 3

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of it this tiara either it looks half finished but its even worse when it was worn as a necklace.

I'm not a fan of it worn like this but with the pearls on top it looks better.

I thought the sapphire and diamond necklace seemed to work well for Stephanie.

As regards the long collet collier on24 March, it was good to see her try new and more serious pieces from the Lux vaults, I thought the length was quite awkward for her.

Not a fan of either really...but the tiara needs to be re-set.

LaRae

I'm no fan of the those jewels either, but I'm happy to see those historic items worn from time to time. And imho Stephanie placed the tiara well and made the best out of it. It looked better on her than it did when Tessy or the DG wore it.

Was it ever found out where the turquoise jewels originated from? The tiara was only seen for the third time. Afaik the GD debuted it in 2008. But I find it hard to believe that it was a new acquisition, it's just not attractive enough for that.

Tiara seen from the side: https://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=50&id=233986&zoektype=2&search=23-06-2018 Gala
Close-up of the necklace:https://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=0&id=234016&zoektype=2&search=23-06-2018 Gala

I'm not a fan either of the turquoise tiara it looks a little lost and maybe could do with some additions from the necklace to make it stand out more?

I think Stphanie wore that difficult tziara the best so far. it has an very odd shape not only it makes a big circle but it seems the circle had an odd shape and then it it is cvery flat. I think the necklace in this big Version was seen only for the second time. Maria TEresa used a different necklace with the tiara but in wonder if is a different one or a smaller Version of this big necklace.
But is nice to see a younger Royal Lady who wears more Jewels then only tiara, earrings and bracelets.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom