Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• steph.jpg
    steph.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 437
I like it that she wore an elaborate necklace, something we get to see less and less with today's younger royals. Having that said, the style of the necklace and the tiara are not well matched. And neither are the shades of blue.

I love the delicate flower brooch.

I agree that the necklace is exquisite but I don't recognize it...does it double as a tiara? Is it something from the Luxembourg jewel collection that we have seen before?

Oooh yessss!:p Beautiful!

I wish Stephanie had worn the necklace as a tiara. The one she is wearing is not really my favorite in the Grand Ducal collection as it seems to disappear into the HGD's updo.

Thanks Marengo.

There is a particular shade of pale brown hair, as opposed to blonde, that makes the gold of a tiara sort of disappear and Stephanie seems to it. Later, when the sun has had a chance to streak it naturally as it was for her wedding, the tiara would have looked more prominent.

The only thing that gives really delicate tiara's like this one a boost is to place them on top of a killer updo. This is not one as her hair lacks height and wisps of hair are all over the place, partially obscuring the tiara which they would not be had her hair had been dressed by a hairdresser using the same finishing products as those on Victoria and Sophia.

I like Marie Adelaide's tiara, earrings, and brooch. I don't like the design of the necklace.
Stephanie should have pinned the brooch to the sash. Her tiara hair this time wasn't as good as National Day gala 2015.

Last edited:
And looks smashing in them.

LaRae

Words cannot describe how mesmerized I am by those jewels. They are freakin' unbelievable imo.:ohmy:

Did they originally belong to Grand Duchess Charlotte, or to Josephine Charlotte?

Not a fan of the earrings. I do like the necklace.

LaRae

Stephanie definitely continues to sail in a winning trail because this was yet another winner look by her! Her hair and earrings look beautiful and she wears chic, simply styled white gown by Ralph Lauren that fits her well. Who would have thought that Stephanie would look as good or perhaps even better than crown princess Victoria in this dress! What a transformation!

Oh no....they juxtaposed that magnificent tiara Queen Maxima is wearing with the weakest link in the impressive Grand Ducal line-up ...the Butterfly??

Noooooo!!:sad:

Forget about the Butterfly Tiara. I want to know the story and origin behind those unbelievable earrings HRH wore on the red carpet at Cannes last week...pleeeze!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
According to my count, this was the third appearance of the butterfly tiara. It was well placed, but imo it looks best wide shots, when you don't see the whimsical details. I hope that she'll wear something else for the next National Day gala.

Don't care much for those...

LaRae

:previous: I think they work great with her outfit!:)

I do wish she would let me fix her eyebrows........:whistling:

Her stylist must be on vacation! lol

All of Stephanie's tiara appearances:

royal sass

I hope she will wear something new soon. I think the last time she wore something new was the Butterfly tiara in 2014.

Last edited:
All of Stephanie's tiara appearances:

royal sass

I hope she will wear something new soon. I think the last time she wore something new was the Butterfly tiara in 2014.
Isn't it time for her to try on another first-timer? The aquamarine bandeau would look great on her, imo. So far, my favourites on her are the vine leaves tiara and the sapphire tiara.

This set is so beautiful and suit her!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom