Duchess of Cornwall Jewels 8: January 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great picture of the Garrards show window, but I think this is the cuff that Camilla wore in Muscat on Saturday

Attachments

• 1478634683890.jpg
    1478634683890.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 203
She wears them beautifully. Can someone please identify the earrings and necklace

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Which tiara is she wearing?

Love the necklace and earrings. Do we know what tiara was dismantled to create the set?

LaRae

Which tiara is she wearing?

Love the necklace and earrings. Do we know what tiara was dismantled to create the set?

LaRae

It's the Greville tiara she is wearing, her usual tiara.

The choker is also one of her regulars since 2012, and was probably bought as is.

I'm late in commenting but I find the butterfly brooch to be lovely!:flowers:

They are.:flowers:

The necklace is in fact two sets of collars. The close up of the clasps would be the older set. You know that as the older/longer set is only two rows. The other three rows are a separate piece, and were created later. Though they are more commonly worn together, giving the allusion they are one collar, they aren't.

Camilla look her best in single strand necklaces and I think she looks great.

Probably my favourite of the Duchess' necklaces [a close win over her Amethyst 'Heart']. The simplicity and elegance of its design simply sing out.

Do we have a source for this necklace?

Good to see the emeralds emerge again, it had been a long time.

I love her emeralds. Camilla rocks the big jewels, tiaras and necklaces. Even if old and not as fashionable as Sophie and Kate, when it comes to jewels she is the most exciting. She does justice to the queen's big bling like none other.

But the emeralds are her private pieces. Boy do the middle eastern royals gift them some incredible bling. Diana got sapphires , Camilla emeralds. Her ruby collars are also from Saudi Arabia. The queen got diamonds.

Last edited:
Just not a fan of that setting at all...not my style.

I want to like them...but they don't appeal to me.

LaRae

Beautiful tiara. Not very often a commoner bride brings a tiara in.

Seems odd seeing her in such a small tiara though. She rocks the big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom