The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-29-2016, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

I like the earrings, but imo they don't match too well with the that gorgeous pearl choker. Has that gold bracelet been seen before? I don't remember it.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
I like the earrings, but imo they don't match too well with the that gorgeous pearl choker. Has that gold bracelet been seen before? I don't remember it.
I think it’s the bracelet discussed here:
Royal Jewels of the World Message Board: Proof

Old 06-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Majesty

Camilla used her Pow feathers brooch today in Wales with the many green suit. I so wish she would being out the Welsh leeks emerald brooch again, she hasn't used it in public since quite early in her marriage
Old 07-17-2016, 03:12 AM
Courtier

Camilla's Most Magnificent Necklaces | The Court Jeweller
the diamond and aquamarine necklace is just perfect .
Old 07-17-2016, 04:44 AM
Majesty

I love , love the Necklaces of the Duchess!!!
My fav the The Diamond Serpent !!! Not so much the Greville Festoon but only because is very very big to wore it!
Old 07-18-2016, 09:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
Camilla's Most Magnificent Necklaces | The Court Jeweller
the diamond and aquamarine necklace is just perfect .
I agree, the aquamarine and diamond necklace is lovely, and I am a little surprised it is not used more than it currently is.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think her diamond and ruby necklace should be converted to a tiara. Also, her Greville Festoon necklace should be made into a single strand necklace and used the others as bracelets. Right now, it's a necklace that really don't look good on her neck.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-26-2016, 02:05 AM
Majesty

The Sunday Ring: The Duchess of Cornwall's Engagement Ring | The Court Jeweller

I love her ring. Very elegant and regal.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:03 AM
Majesty

I have to agree. Many modern cut diamonds set in the Deco style just don't have the same sheer beauty or elegance as this ring. They are cut to flash like bling!
Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I agree, the aquamarine and diamond necklace is lovely, and I am a little surprised it is not used more than it currently is.
I absolutely love that amethist-heart necklace.
Do we have any idea where she got the jewelry. Of a few of them the history is known, but that about the others? Presents from her husband?
Old 09-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
I absolutely love that amethist-heart necklace.
Do we have any idea where she got the jewelry. Of a few of them the history is known, but that about the others? Presents from her husband?
afaik the amethyst-heart necklace was wedding present from queen alexandra to the queen mother .
The Diamond Serpent Necklace was a present from prince charle before they married i think , the three-stranded pearl necklace with aquamarine came from her part of the family she wore it years before marrying charles , the five-stranded pearl necklace with a massive pink topaz and diamond clasp was a present from charles he bought it with a coordinated earrings from a auction , the rubies and emerald necklaces are believed to be middle eastern presents , the sapphire pendant is believed to be from the queen mother collection , the demi-parure of clustered diamonds with the necklace and earrings are said to came from a tiara that belonged to her grandmother that charles bought and used the diamonds from it to create this demi parure .
Old 09-26-2016, 11:39 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
afaik the amethyst-heart necklace was wedding present from queen alexandra to the queen mother .
The Diamond Serpent Necklace was a present from prince charle before they married i think ,
the three-stranded pearl necklace with aquamarine came from her part of the family she wore it years before marrying charles ,
the five-stranded pearl necklace with a massive pink topaz and diamond clasp was a present from charles he bought it with a coordinated earrings from a auction ,
the rubies and emerald necklaces are believed to be middle eastern presents ,
the sapphire pendant is believed to be from the queen mother collection ,
the demi-parure of clustered diamonds with the necklace and earrings are said to came from a tiara that belonged to her grandmother that charles bought and used the diamonds from it to create this demi parure .
Thank you. I'd love to have that heart-shaped amethyst.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Majesty

Her turquoise and diamond earrings are looking liovely in Oman today

Prince Charles joins in with traditional sword dancing in Oman*with Camilla | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Her turquoise and diamond earrings are looking liovely in Oman today

Prince Charles joins in with traditional sword dancing in Oman*with Camilla | Daily Mail Online
Close-Up:

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...8BhmVoE4Xl.jpg
Old 11-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Majesty

I love the earrings, and with the necklace they go perfect with her top
Old 11-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Serene Highness

The Duchess of Cornwall in diamonds for dinner in Oman on November 5:
British Visit to the Middle East: Dinner in Oman | The Court Jeweller
Old 11-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Courtier

I would love to know how Camilla herself deals with wearing these jewels that have nothing to do with her?!
Old 11-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Anna View Post
I would love to know how Camilla herself deals with wearing these jewels that have nothing to do with her?!
What do you mean by ‘nothing to do with her’? Royal jewels, official gifts, things that aren’t her taste or what…?
Old 11-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Royal Highness

Love the new Diamond 'Cuff'... and think it very clever of the Omani's to think of a jewel hitherto missing in the Duchess' collection..
Old 11-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Anna View Post
Um huh are you referring to when she borrows from the Royal vaults ? Do you ask this of all the royals including the queen, as yet all war from. The vault. These particular earrings and bracelet are her lpersibal pieces anyways.

I love the earrings. I rush we had a better view of the bracelet. It looks great