Duchess of Cornwall Jewellery 6: January 2008-September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: . . . . . . . . . and rubies, and emeralds, and sapphires, and pearls and . . . . . :D

and amethysts (although we never see the Kent ones) and gorgeous pink topaz (Camilla's choker but still uncertain if is it pink topaz or light amethysts)!

I think it's a pink topaz in Camilla's choker.:flowers:

I think it's a pink topaz in Camilla's choker.:flowers:

I think you are correct, I just remember some discussion at some point about the piece. It also has matching earrings and is, in my opinion, a truly magnificant set of jewels!

I think you are correct, I just remember some discussion at some point about the piece. It also has matching earrings and is, in my opinion, a truly magnificant set of jewels!

Agreed, very classy, and very Camilla.

It is truly beautiful. Between Camilla's topaz choker and Diana's sapphire choker, it is difficult to choose. Both are beyond description and are exquisite...

I love the Duchess' choker, my absolute favorite!

Probably my favourite piece of jewelry owned by the Duchess, I just love this choker so much and I don't really consider myself a choker kinda jewelie. The entire centre piece is exquisite and the pearls divine. It seems like the centre piece can still be detached and worn as a brooch. I would love to see it pinned to a future sash of some royal order one day...

:previous: I have to agree, it is my favourite too. I think that pearl chokers are her favourite necklaces, she does, after all, have 6 or is it 7 different ones to choose from! :cool:

Hi everyone!

Today I found this photo of Camilla from 2006 and wondered if anything known about this emerald and diamond (?) brooch. Is it another jewel from Queen Elizabeth? Has anyone else been spoted with it? Has The Duchess worn it since the Queen's birthday service?

Thanks in advance,
Bobby

If I am not mistaken, this brooch made its debut for the Easter service in 2006. I do not think it has been used much since. Commentary at the time suggested that it was from QEQMs collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said

It is truly beautiful. Between Camilla's topaz choker and Diana's sapphire choker, it is difficult to choose. Both are beyond description and are exquisite...

You've said it all, Udyusa! I have a soft spot for the topaz choker, I have to say. Camilla looked wonderful from head to toe of course! :)

She did indeed, Noor! I happen to think that pink is especially flattering on blondes and very feminine. :)

Why do we have to have these needless comparison's?:bang:

LOL! Wymanda. I think this time round the comparisons are only about the individual pieces of jewelry and not the owners.

Thank you, Princejohnny, for coming to my rescue! That is exactly what I meant. My comment had Nothing to do with the owners but rather the pieces of jewelry. I am sorry that it was misconstrued....

Thank you, Princejohnny, for coming to my rescue! That is exactly what I meant. My comment had Nothing to do with the owners but rather the pieces of jewelry. I am sorry that it was misconstrued....

I understood your comment perfectly the first time. The choker with the pink topaz is a stunning piece of jewelry.:flowers:

Apologies. The whole Camilla v Diana thing just drives me nuts! lol

Yes, it looks like she's either wearing IT (gasp!) or she's wearing the second Prince of Wales brooch (or the Ladies of North Wales pendant).
One or the other, take your pick. :)

Yes, it looks like she's either wearing IT (gasp!) or she's wearing the second Prince of Wales brooch (or the Ladies of North Wales pendant).
One or the other, take your pick. :)

Let us just hope for some restraint this time round!! :ROFLMAO:

Yep, that's the brooch. People seem to forget, she IS the Princess of Wales.
Her hat needs to go.

A big gust of wind and the hat WILL go! lol

It is her right to wear the pin. Her hats, mostly, are atrocious.

Sigh. The reappearance of the Prince of Wales feather brooch has once again brought out the Camilla-haters in a predictable Pavlovian response.
This thread will not be used as a proxy for those gunning for the Duchess of Cornwall so those posts, and responses to them, have been removed.

Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom