The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Royal Highness

I think it would be nice if they altered a crown for her. This way they avoid all potential comments made about her wearing other Queens' crowns.

The choker she wears with the large aquamarine (I think that is what it is)...is that a piece from her family or from Charles?

Old 11-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

It would be nice if they used all the previous crowns from the 20th century consorts and created a crown for the new millenium. We will just have to wait and see what type of crown she will have. I think charles bought that necklace for her but I am not sure. It is a stunning piece but im a bit tired of it. She has so many pearls.

Old 11-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade
The choker she wears with the large aquamarine (I think that is what it is)...is that a piece from her family or from Charles?
The aquamarine and pearl choker belonged to Camilla's mother.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you branchg! :)
Old 11-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
If she will be crowned Maybe one of the previous queen-consort's crown - if there's any free crown? What about Queen-Mum crown - was buried with thw crown or not? Well if there's no free crown maybe smth will be did for Camilla?
No, she wasn't buried with her crown. (Who in their right mind would bury the Koh-i-Noor?)
Old 11-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Has anyone firgued out which the second Tiara of The Duchess of Cornwall which she wore at the Diplomatic Reception on Wednesday 16th November yet?I have tried lots of different royal jewels websites but i could not find any look like The Duchess's....
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 11-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
Has anyone firgued out which the second Tiara of The Duchess of Cornwall which she wore at the Diplomatic Reception on Wednesday 16th November yet?I have tried lots of different royal jewels websites but i could not find any look like The Duchess's....
Bit of an anti-climax I'm afraid. It was the tiara Camilla wore at her wedding to Mr Parker-Bowles.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Merge and close

I have merged this thread with the previous duplicate thread "Camilla and the Royal Jewels", which gives us 17 pages.

It's an appropriate time to close the merged thread and start "Duchess of Cornwall Jewellery Part 3", which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post330984

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, jewellery