Duchess of Cambridge Jewels 3: January 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me wonder if there's a necklace to go along with the earrings?

i am sure there is. Might it be imilar in concept to the Greek ruby necklace or the Swedish pink topaz necklace?

Although I really love those earrings, I also think pearls would work very well with that dress. Perhaps next time?

i don't think the earrings worked with that dress maybe the cambridge emerald choker or her emerald and diamond wedding gift demi-parure .

I like that....reminds me of Diana and her love of using costume instead of the 'real thing'.

Yes I know semi-precious stones are 'real'....you get the meaning though.

LaRae

Attachments

• 1487597678663.jpg
    1487597678663.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
No, totally different design.

No, totally different design.

Similar concept, IMO. I would not expect a retailer of contemporary jewellery to have the exact same design 6 years on.

Similar concept, IMO. I would not expect a retailer of contemporary jewellery to have the exact same design 6 years on.

Yes, it's almost the same idea, but it's not the same.

Kate wore new earrings at the UK-India reception last night and they were by an Indian designer - i wonder did she commission them for the Indian tour last year and never wore them or were they a gift during the tour.

I hate to say it, but some of the pieces Kate chooses look like dime-store quality. :ermm:

Hmmm I guess I hadn't noticed that...but these could of been a gift we don't know.

LaRae

I hate to say it, but some of the pieces Kate chooses look like dime-store quality. :ermm:
Kundan earrings are handmade by artisans, and have a very antique look to them if you look closely. Nothing dime store like if you are familiar with kundan

They are gorgeous, wherever she got them from!

LaRae

The tanzanite earrings and pendant are out today

I love these jewels and have a hunch that they will be in regular rotation for decades to come.

I'm a huge fan of the tanzanites. They're a really beautiful set.

Pearls are worn here...but perhaps it's the age group you are dealing with.

Here they are still a symbol of class/elegance.

LaRae

I'm ready to see what she wears to the black tie dinner tonight. I'm hoping for a serious jewel surprise.

Love the new pearls! Are they costume or real?

Don't think there's anything new (jewelry) with the blue evening dress.

LaRae

Love the new pearls! Are they costume or real?

Don't think there's anything new (jewelry) with the blue evening dress.

LaRae

As far i know they are faux pearl and crystal by Balenciaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom