Duchess of Cambridge Jewels 3: January 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is treally a pitiy that they have skipped the tiara on thei offical foreign tours. That would be great occasions to bring out the smaller tiara's like the Halo tiara or the different bandeau's from Queen Mary.
But often there is not even a formal dinner anymore on these foreign tours.

I am thinking that when they begin participating in overseas state dinners, we will probably see a tiara.

Unlikely that you will see Catherine wear a tiara at overseas official dinners. The current thinking at the BRF seems to be that tiaras are worn to state events. As neither Charles or William are monarchs, when they attend official dinners overseas, they are never state dinners. Hence, you do not see Camilla or Catherine wear tiaras as these events. The only exception appears to be the CHOGM dinner ever other year where Camilla has worn a tiara all three times (Kampala, 2007 / Colombo 2013 / London 2018) she has attended.

One of my favorite earrings from Diana. Special to see her jewels being enjoyed by her daughter in laws. Hope to see the emeralds soon!!

Catherine looked good in her pink Kiki's (from Pippa's wedding) last night at the 100 women in Hedge Funds dinner.

Gorgeous pair of earrings on the duchess,they really suit her.

What a beautiful , elegant earrings for the Duchess today!!

I feel like we have seen them before, they remind me of the diamond drop earrings from hm

What a nice sentimental touch wearing her grandmothers brooch today to Bletchley Park.

What a nice sentimental touch wearing her grandmothers brooch today to Bletchley Park.

Yes, it's charming. Her grandmother would be so proud of her. I am assuming that her grandmother has passed away. Actually, she can be proud of her Grandma, as well. I have read many books about Bletchley Park and the role they played in winning the war. Amazing.

Yes, it's charming. Her grandmother would be so proud of her. I am assuming that her grandmother has passed away. Actually, she can be proud of her Grandma, as well. I have read many books about Bletchley Park and the role they played in winning the war. Amazing.

Yes Valerie died in 2006. All of her grandparents had passed away by the time of their wedding, the last being Peter in 2010.

Nice tribute to wear the brooch to the event. :flowers:

Jewelry designer Annoushka Ducas says Kate's selling power reaches beyond anything on social media

The Duchess of Cambridge’s star power — which has been called the “Kate Effect” for several years — is what counts in driving demand, says jewelry designer Annoushka Ducas.

“People pay influencers a fortune to wear jewelry on the catwalk or at the Oscars, but my experience is that had absolutely no influence on sales at all unless it is somebody like the Duchess of Cambridge,” Ducas said at the Hay literary festival in Wales Sunday

Read more: https://people.com/royals/kate-midd...dium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article

Exactly the tiara I expected on her, and with a very elegant up-do. The earrings are lovely, she has worn them before, hasn't she?

The Queen Mothers Sapphire and Diamond Fringe Earrings.

Another wonderful nod to The Duchess of Cambridge's position in the family.

Stunning jewels on the duchess,the tiara paired with a wonderful hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom