Duchess of Cambridge Jewels 3: January 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a first for the Cambridges Lovers Knot tiara. She wore to the Diplomatic Reception last year. She wore a different dress - the ice blue McQueen

I like them, feel kind of like wreaths. Adds to festive feeling. Best part of her look :)

Looking at the pic with all the senior royals together - the Duchess needs to be awarded a family order or some other order that allows her to wear a sash - she really looks "naked"!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I suppose that she will receive one when the time is right and after she takes a more active role as a Sr Royal. Raising her small children seems to be her focus for the near term but once they are older she will likely take on more duties.

There are a number of jeweled hair clips that have not seen the light of day in decades. I think it would be a great step in slowly getting her into more jewels without the press making a huge deal out of it when it finally happens.

There are a number of jeweled hair clips that have not seen the light of day in decades. I think it would be a great step in slowly getting her into more jewels without the press making a huge deal out of it when it finally

I loved the diamond clips that Princess Charlene wore in her hair on he wedding day. Kate's dark hair would really showcase some sparkly diamond hair clips.

Funny how opinion differ. To me this tiara is lovely and simple, the tiara that better suits Kate, imo.

I'm actually not that fond of the Halo tiara but it does suit Katherine very well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the HJalo Scroll tiara is quiet nice. But i didn't look good Catherine on her Wedding Day because it was overshadowed by the Veil behind it. It looked much better on young Pricnesses margaret and Anne. I would like to see it again on Catherine with a nice updoo. I think it would look nice against her dark hair.

I would like to see the Cartier Halo on Kate again just to get a better view of it - the veil distracted the overall view of the tiara. I see this tiara being marked out for Princess Charlotte in the future - maybe nice to have the start of a wedding tiara tradition happening passing from Kate to her daughter

I would like to see the Cartier Halo on Kate again just to get a better view of it - the veil distracted the overall view of the tiara. I see this tiara being marked out for Princess Charlotte in the future - maybe nice to have the start of a wedding tiara tradition happening passing from Kate to her daughter

I too would like to see Catherine use the scroll tiara again, perhaps it will emerge at the Diplomatic Reception at some stage.

I'm waiting for her to bring out the Mouawad Ruby Demi-Parure again. It's something she's only wore once since 2011.

I love the tiara in her, it suits her beautifully. I like more delicate on her :flowers: would love to see it again. Be interesting to see her wear it Gatsby style in her forehead but I doubt it.

I'm hoping Catherine will wear it again...with hair up.

That is a stunning piece.

LaRae

It is one of the most beautiful necklaces that HM has. Its a work of art in and of itself and I think the reason that it suits Kate so well is that Kate's style in gowns is more minimalistic without whistles and bells that would detract from the necklace itself. A complete opposite comparison would be the necklace on Queen Alexandra who sometimes looked like she was wearing the entire royal jewel vault at one time. :D

The small/studs earrings are nice, but those pendants with the "cross cutout" looks rather spartan ,imo.

We kinda already know she's not 'blingy' as a general rule. Myself I like them.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom