Duchess of Cambridge Jewellery 2: December 2011 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thought. Could this be something reconfigured from some of Diana's jewelry?

I doubt it, looks quite modern to me.

I doubt it, looks quite modern to me.
I agree. Especially the pendant.

Plus, looked at the dianasjewels webpage and no jewels that looked like that was showed there. It's much more probable that they're new or new-ish.

I agree. Especially the pendant.

Plus, looked at the dianasjewels webpage and no jewels that looked like that was showed there. It's much more probable that they're new or new-ish.

This could be part of wedding presents, or presents since the wedding.

I'm sure they're not but they look a little fake to me. I think it's the design. Plus it's strange that the pendant isn't hanging from the point of the stone. It looks a bit strange to me hanging from the rounded area. Maybe she will rework these someday bc those earrings would be stunning hanging from a strand of diamonds.

Plus it's strange that the pendant isn't hanging from the point of the stone. It looks a bit strange to me hanging from the rounded area. Maybe she will rework these someday bc those earrings would be stunning hanging from a strand of diamonds.

IMO, its the designers prerogative. The pendant matches the earrings in that the rounded bit is on top, and the pointy bit at the bottom.

I do agree though, the earrings and pendant hanging off a "minor" collet necklace would be lovely.

The sapphires are so incredibly stunning.

In *baby steps* [geddit ?] the dear Duchess is growing accustomed to wearing significant jewels, and wearing them well !

Those are such beautiful pieces. I'm glad to see that she is starting to wear some major jewels.

Lovely set! I especially like the drop shape of the sapphires. The colour of the stones is gorgeous as well.

Let's be honest, God only knows what she received in jewels for her wedding we have not seen yet. She gives us glimpses. The emerald set in NYC was an example. The ruby and diamond set worn back in 2011 with her strapless gown was another. Maybe she received these as well?

G Collins & Sons are the Crown Jewelers.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The deep blue of the Tanzanite goes very well with her ring. It is a nice set.

Sigh-Every time I see a link to her site I so want to click "add to the bag."

However it does seem to work well for a younger royal wearing her first tiara.

Has Kate's eternity ring anything to do with George's birth?
I'm curious to see if she'll receive a piece of jewelry to mark Charlotte's birth

Has Kate's eternity ring anything to do with George's birth?
I'm curious to see if she'll receive a piece of jewelry to mark Charlotte's birth

From what I have read it was connected to the birth of George.

Of course, glad you like it. I am updating my post with the info on the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom