Duchess of Cambridge Jewellery 2: December 2011 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another royal costume jewelry lover?? :eek:

It's a special poppy, which is worn in remembrance of British troops who have given their lives for their country. The proceeds from the sale of these brooches go to the Royal British Legion who support service personnel and their families.

I'm not sure I'd call it 'costume jewellery'.

Stunning ruby brooch! It's interesting and unique.

I like the crystal poppy brooch; it's really unusual. And those gold earrings are very dramatic and suit her well. It's nice to see her wearing jewelry with more flair.

One question to my fellow posters - I am not aware, that the duchess has ever worn the earrings from her wedding again - the one which she has received from her parents with the achorns.
I know she has not worn a tiara again - but I would have expected at least the earrings - did I miss anything?

I don't believe she has worn them since, certainly not publicly. It's possible, for example, that she wore them at Christmas at Sandringham given that the RF dress formally for meals at Christmas. Or maybe she's waiting for a really special occasion.

Last edited:
Those are pretty pearl drop earrings, but I wish they were larger. She can certainly wear a larger set of pearls.

Last edited:
Very Nice Earing , I Like bracelet The Most , Thank you for Posting .

I love the pearl drop earrings, hope she wears them more often!

Sephora said:
I personally like those earrings, their pattern looks like Celtic one.

I like the earrings, they do look Celtic.

Kate appears to be wearing new earrings today.
Unfortunately, her usual hairstyle means this is the clearest picture as of now.

Cropped from larger image and constitutes less than 20% of the original.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Kate appears to be wearing new earrings today.
Unfortunately, her usual hairstyle means this is the clearest picture as of now.

would love for her to have received a new pair of earrings as an anniversary gift - but my first thought was that they were the paste earrings she wore with the silver grecian Jenny Packham - hope Im wrong. hopefully clearer photos will surface

would love for her to have received a new pair of earrings as an anniversary gift - but my first thought was that they were the paste earrings she wore with the silver grecian Jenny Packham - hope Im wrong. hopefully clearer photos will surface

Yea, I think so too.

I really wish she'd start wearing more interesting jewelry.

You are right, they do look very similar to the Art Deco Silver Paste Earrings she wore in November 2011 for the National Memorial Arboretum Appeal.

Last edited:
A statement set of large dangling earrings in rubies, emeralds or sapphires would have looked stunning with that dress and an updo. With access to beautiful jewels at her disposal, all she can do is wear paste, pretty though they are. SMH

Last edited:
Those earrings are stunning!

all those jewels in the family vault; Diana's jewels; 30th birthday; 1st wedding annivrsary - and she is wearing paste!

How do you know it's paste?

Paste meaning fake, seriously? I thought well at least she wore earrings which you can't even see, even if she didn't wear a necklace...:bang:

Yep, fake. I remember well the discussion these earrings first generated when they were revealed to be paste. A lot of disappointment among those of us panting to see more extravagant and genuine jewels worn with gowns on formal occasions.

Last edited:
cepe said:
all those jewels in the family vault; Diana's jewels; 30th birthday; 1st wedding annivrsary - and she is wearing paste!

My thoughts exactly...... If ONLY she had access to some spectacular earrings ;). And why is she not wearing her diamond bracelet? Kate Kate Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom