Crown Princess Victoria Jewels 3: Jan 2016 - Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree!! Perfect choice the jewels tonight for Victoria!!

I agree, especially the tiara. The color if the dress and tiara are such a great match. And it gives a wonderful Victorian feel which the cameo necklace is a perfect addition to.

Absolutely stunning and she looks very regal!

I have always been a fan of the large cut steel tiara, and with the other jewels from the cameo parure and that gorgeous gown it's the perfect match! Well done!

I like the fact she chose the Cameo's jewellery! I'm usually not a fan of the cut steel tiara, but it looks great on Victoria today!

She looks great. I only wish she had also worn the Cameo tiara instead of the Cut steel tiara.

Iam less a fan of the cameo than the cut steel. I think the cameo should be left for events like a wedding. As it was her wedding tiara, I like the thought of Victoria not wearing it again. I know Sofia and Madeleine wear their wedding tiaras, but the cameo for me is in a different category.

I love the other pieces though, the brooch, necklace and bracelet. They add to the Victorian feel of the dress and tiara. I think adding the matching tiara would be overload.

Last edited:
Iam less a fan of the cameo than the cut steel. I think the cameo should be left for events like a wedding. As it was her wedding tiara, I like the thought of Victoria not weary it again. I know Sofia and Madeleine wear their wedding tiaras, but the cameo for me is in a different category.

I love the other pieces though, the brooch, necklace and bracelet. They add to the Victorian feel of the dress and tiara. I think adding the matching tiara would be overload.

I agree. The Cameo Tiara would have been too big and stiff with this lovely dress. The Cut Steel Tiara is soft and matches with the dress so well. And I take the Cut Steel Tiara over Cameo Tiara any time (the Cut Steel Tiara is one of my big favourites), although I like the Cameo Tiara too. But to me the Cameo Tiara is the Queen's Tiara, and that Victoria wore that at her wedding was a special occasion.

But to me the Cameo Tiara is the Queen's Tiara, and that Victoria wore that at her wedding was a special occasion.

It only became the Queen's tiara with Queen Silvia. Before it was worn most of the time by other woman then Queens. And now it seems the Queen doesn't like to wear it anymore and prefers her others tiaras.

Last edited:
She looks wonderful. I love the combination of the tiara and the cameo set.

I would have liked the comeo tiara with this dress as well. But Victoria opted for a somewhat lighter look with the cut steel. And maybe she wants to send the message that her wedding tiara is very special and not for regular events.

As always Victoria is the shining star of the party ;)

Perfect dress, perfect jewels and a perfect tiara.

Don't think Victoria will wear the Cameo Tiara again before she is Queen. The Braganza Tiara, The Leuchtenberg Sapphire Tiara and The Cameo Tiara seems to have been made the 3 "First Lady Tiaras".

Last edited:
They are simply stunning. Is it the first time she wore the earrings?

Back
Top Bottom