Crown Princess Victoria Jewels 3: Jan 2016 - Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree, looks like a tudor rose. Would be fitting nod to Lilian's Welsh background as the Tudors were Welsh.:flowers:

I agree, looks like a tudor rose. Would be fitting nod to Lilian's Welsh background as the Tudors were Welsh.:flowers:

The Tudor rose is English - house of Lancaster mixed with the house of York.

Victoria's earrings at the Polar Music Prize, there isn't a very good photo of them yet
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Caroline Svedbom Jewelry tells at their Instagram, that they are new "Nikola" earrings from them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvtAVeLuWX/?taken-by=carolinesvedbom

Now the earrings are also at Caroline Svedbom Jewelry's webshop
Nikola Earrings | Caroline Svedbom Jewelry

Ebba Brahe Jewellery tells at their Instagram, that Victoria had their bracelet at prince Oscar's christening.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHKxoqIPLW/?hl=fi&taken-by=ebbabrahejewellery

It seems to be "Bridge" bracelet from Ebba Brahe Jewellery with white gold and white diamonds.
bracelet, diamonds Ebba Brahe Jewellery

The only ones that can be called Victoria's are the birthday (made for her) and the laurel wreath which Lilian left to her. I am not sure I have seen anyone else where the smaller cut steel but it is from the family. The Baden is meant to be worn by the crown princess but her aunts have.

Of her 2, the laurel winds hands down but the birthday one is so small and odd :ermm: I love the laurel but the Connaught and amethyst are my favorite family pieces.:flowers:

Victoria wore Kreuger Jewellery's Poppy earrings with diamonds at both swedish christenings she was a godmother. She has two versions of those, with white gold and red/rosé gold.
Leonore's
Alexander's

She frequently wears her friend Caroline's line. The butterfly and pearl earrings she wore to her son's christening were also from the line. I like the butterfly pieces from the line Victoria has. The poppies are quite lovely.

I personally like CP Victoria's mixture of jewellery. Not every day is a tiara day.

Real jewels or fake jewels?
Never mind, it looks wonderful!
Bye Bine

I like those earrings but I think they can bematched only with certain looks and with wavy/ puffy hair...

Not so much fond of the bracelet!

I think the Saturn jewels are terrible.

Maybe time for a summery what kind of jewllery Victoria has in her jewllerybox

Tiaras
18th birthday tiara last time wore 2007
Princess Lilians Laurel Wreath Tiara first worn 2013 at her sisters wedding

Sets
Bvlgari Allegra multi colour set

Necklace
Diamond, blue and pink topaz necklace
2-row Pearl necklace with a diamond pearl clasp
2-row Pearl necklace with a oval diamond clasp
gold and diamond necklace

Earings
Diamond and aquamarine

broosch
Georg Jensen daisy

Maybe time for a summery what kind of jewllery Victoria has in her jewllerybox

Tiaras
18th birthday tiara last time wore 2007
Princess Lilians Laurel Wreath Tiara first worn 2013 at her sisters wedding

Sets
Bvlgari Allegra multi colour set

Necklace
Diamond, blue and pink topaz necklace
2-row Pearl necklace with a diamond pearl clasp
2-row Pearl necklace with a oval diamond clasp
gold and diamond necklace

Earings
Diamond and aquamarine

broosch
Georg Jensen daisy

Victoria has also the brooch she got from princess Lilian and wore for instance on her engagement interview.

Yesterday at the meeting with the Minister for Foreign Affairs Margot Wallström Victoria had a new necklace, which seems to be from Kreuger Jewellery.
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200...allström_Foto_Henrik_Garlöv_Kungahuset.se.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHjgFmRDOrZ/?taken-by=kreugerjewellery&hl=fi

Last edited:
A discussion in the Tiara & Jewels guessing thread set me off on a path where I compiled a list of all of the tiaras some of the ladies have worn for state (and official visits when called for) visits.

Here is Vickan's. I'm not 100% positive on the dates, but everything else is good, I think.

She's worn her 18th Birthday Tiara 4 times.
4-Button: 9 times
6-Button: once
Cut Steel: 4 times
Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara: 4 times
Cut Steel Bandeau: once
and of course, the Baden Fringe Tiara 12 times.

I'd like to see her in the Amethyst Tiara again (maybe trying how Madeleine wore it).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom