The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-08-2017, 03:54 AM
Courtier

Victoria looks so beautiful today in that gown, soft and feminine. Love those earrings.

Old 10-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

On Thursday Victoria had a bracelet with stars in addition to her E and O heart bracelets.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Old 11-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria's jewellery this evening in Leipzig. Those beautiful earrings, a diamond pendant and bracelets.
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...59b&m=ohlghhdj
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...59b&m=kfajmadj
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...sCcL6erOpx.jpg
Old 11-25-2017, 02:10 AM
Majesty

The Baden Fringe Tiara | The Court Jeweller

A stunningly regal and exquisite tiara. One of the most beautiful.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Majesty

Jewels of Prince Gabriel's Christening | The Court Jeweller

Beautiful earrings. She looked great today.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Victoria looks gorgeous today at the Nobels, she's wearing the aquamarine kokoshnik for the first time paired with a lovely light blue gown. I couldn't make out her earrings and other jewels so far because I was so stunned by the tiara.

Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Gentry

aquamarine kokoshnik. AQUAMARINE KOKOSHNIK ON VICTORIA. OMG I am surprised (of course in a positive way!)

p.s. kudos to the cameraman who gave a full shot for Victoria during the Swedish anthem, that's what I want to see.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
Victoria looks gorgeous today at the Nobels, she's wearing the aquamarine kokoshnik for the first time paired with a lovely light blue gown. I couldn't make out her earrings and other jewels so far because I was so stunned by the tiara.
She looks great but i would have prefered a different neckline on her gown and instead a diamond necklace.
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Finally the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara on Victoria, I have waited to see it for so long. I knew that it would look gorgeous on Victoria, because it is simple and elegant. I think Victoria wears the earrings queen Silvia often wears, Victoria has had them also before. And she has the bracelet worn by the royal family women.
And Victoria has added diamonds to the tiara.

I think that design of the neckline is brilliant - no necklace to compete with that gorgeous tiara and steal attention from it.
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Courtier

I dont like the piece at all on Victoria
Her hair is soooo soooo severe for such a delicate piece so it looks like she has a pizza calzone perched on top of her head instead of a tiara.
And
The stones seem to be too vibrant to be paired with her dark completion, so the contrast doesn’t work
However I like how she added a rivière at the bottom, perhaps Madeleine will consider keeping it the next time she wears it
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Gentry

I think the tiara looks good on her. Hopefully we'll see it with a softer hairstyle at some point, I bet it'll look even better!
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
I dont like the piece at all on Victoria
Her hair is soooo soooo severe for such a delicate piece so it looks like she has a pizza calzone perched on top of her head instead of a tiara.
And
The stones seem to be too vibrant to be paired with her dark completion, so the contrast doesn’t work
However I like how she added a rivière at the bottom, perhaps Madeleine will consider keeping it the next time she wears it
It is always interesting how opinions differ. I have always thought when Madeleine has had the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara, that the tiara would look much better on Victoria, with Victoria's more severe hairstyles, then one could see the gorgeous stones better and also because Victoria's hair is darker those aquamarines would look better. And now when I have seen the tiara on Victoria, I still think that it looks better on her. And by adding the riviere at the bottom, the big aquamarine stone is better seen and doesn't touch the hair.

And in my opinion, Connaught Tiara looks better on Madeleine than on Victoria.
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

The Tiara looks odd on Princess Victoria, She has no Tiara hair and this tiara needs great tiara hairs... The diamonds she add to base looking to much and Aquamarines definetly not her stones.
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Nobility

hmmm - hmmmmmmm I really like the dress - it is soft, nice colour and everything - but my feeling is the tiara does not do her justice. I loved this on Pr. Madeleine - but somehow it does not have the same effect when worn by CP Victoria.
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Commoner

Very nice change for Victoria. I do like the tiara on her. I have said before that I love the way the Swedish royal ladies change their jewels around. You really just never know what they are going to wear. Love it!!!!
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
It is always interesting how opinions differ. I have always thought when Madeleine has had the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara, that the tiara would look much better on Victoria, with Victoria's more severe hairstyles, then one could see the gorgeous stones better and also because Victoria's hair is darker those aquamarines would look better. And now when I have seen the tiara on Victoria, I still think that it looks better on her. And by adding the riviere at the bottom, the big aquamarine stone is better seen and doesn't touch the hair.

And in my opinion, Connaught Tiara looks better on Madeleine than on Victoria.
well thats the beauty of this forum :) perhaps with a bit of oomph and poof in her next outing i might change my mind,
but with Madeleine I find this tiara so mesmerising is because her hair is always a bit more voluminous and the aquas match her eyes perfectly so the glittering effect doesnt just stop at the head so to speak
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Majesty

I am wonderfully surprised that she wore this tiara. I've been wanting her to wear and I'm glad she finally did. The tiara and the rest of her jewels are stunning.
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Nobility

Its great to see Victoria with a new tiara but after seeing Madeleine with it...I liked it better on Madeleine, not that Victoria looks bad with this gorgeous tiara.
I just don't like the new base, nor do the aquamarines work with brown eyes the same way as with the blue eyes, and this shade of blue dress didn't go with the aquamarines, and add that too severe and flat hairstyle...yes, she didn't mesmerize and have the same effect on me as Madeleine did.
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Courtier

I agree with Mari-Anne. Victoria looks very good in the Kokoshnik, but it's Madeleine who really makes it shine. I also think it has something to do with her blue eyes.

It's like the Baden fringe + Victoria combination. Just perfect.
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Majesty

Victoria has wonderful tiara hair. Just not the right style for this tiara.

Though I agree it looks good with her dark hair, I prefer it on Madeleine. I think it suits her styling better and it makes her eyes pop.