Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria is stunning in Lilian's necklace and tiara!!!

I loved seeing Lilian's tiara on Victoria today. So sweet and sentimental! I was concerned (as we jewelry nuts can be about jewelry) about how it would look on Vic but actually she wore it quite well. The necklace was stunning.

Warren, or any Swedish or Jewelry experts, does that necklace have a name?

It is a necklace worn by Queen Josephine also called Queen Josephines coursage necklace

Stunning, she was my best dressed and I love that both Victoria and Madeleine (bracelet) wore Lillian's jewels.

Last edited:
The tiara is lovely but it looked wrong just perched on the top of her head and with a gap between her hair and the base of the tiara. She pulls her hair too tight and that means the base (not meant to be seen) is on full view. She should have a talk with her mother - now that lady really knows how to wear a tiara.

Amazing necklace and wearing Lillian's jewellery is a lovely touch.

I didn't like the tiara before, but Victoria make it work very well: now I like it :)
I didn't like the necklace before and I still don't like it (euphemism): I was thinking about dismantling it into a diamond riviere, broches and earrings.. but if it is as old as Queen Josephine's times.. :ermm:

I hope that now when Victoria has this tiara, she will not use the button tiaras anymore. I like this Laurel Wreath much more than those.

I hope we will see the tiara both as tiara and necklace in the future

One can say nothing but she looked stunning in every way I loved the tiara honestly so tasteful and nothing that would outshine the bride .. she is gorgeous IMO

I miss our member Boris who has so much Knowledge about Kjellberg
I hope you are okay and Will soon post again

I didn't like the tiara before, but Victoria make it work very well: now I like it :)
I didn't like the necklace before and I still don't like it (euphemism): I was thinking about dismantling it into a diamond riviere, broches and earrings.. but if it is as old as Queen Josephine's times.. :ermm:

I feel the same - I like the tiara but I don't like the necklace. Anyway, Victoria was the best dressed (besides the bride) and wore the most apropriate jewels.

Don't like any of the jewelry or tiara.

I miss our member Boris who has so much Knowledge about Kjellberg
I hope you are okay and Will soon post again

and Artemesia - so very knowledgeable. Miss her as well.

At first when I saw Victoria, from a distance, I was horribly afraid she was wearing Lillian's multi-colored necklace (Crown Princess Margaret's Egyptian Necklace), as they both have that very odd shape. So glad it wasn't it!

I think the tara looked great on Victoria. And the necklace looked better on her then on Lilian where it was always m,ore down. Have they shortened it a bit ? Or does it just seat in an other way around her neck?

I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw Victoria with Princess Lillian’s jewellery, because I really thought that it would be kept in the vault for a longer time. But maybe she should have the frame lowered, so that the lower tier sits closer on the hair.

looking for a good photo from the pre wedding part she seems to have new earings with diamonds and aquamarines

The jewels are amazing but the dress?!!
Actually the dress was my favourite in the whole wedding :flowers:. Princess Lillian's jewels were just a treat. I'm really glad they she chose them, although I miss seeing them on Princess Lillian.

Lovely touch by Victoria and it seems the dress she wore matched in with the tiara motifs. She really knows how to wear the stunning Swedish jewels

Loved that Victoria wore Lillians' jewels, and she looked wonderful n them.

Victoria did indeed look fantastic and she wore those jewels well, but I really don't care for the design. However, she certainly can wear imposing pieces with great effect just like her mother.

I loved the way Victoria wore Lillian's jewellery. She made them look totally, uniquely, her style. Everything way just perfect and yet not OTT enough to eclipse the bride.

I think the neckline of the dress was specifically designed to showcase that particular necklace.

Thank you for this wonderful image, Crown Princess Victoria looked absolutely fabulous at her sisters big day :flowers:
The jewels suit her extremely well and I also adore her dress and the lovely hairstyle she has worn! The style of the necklace reminded me a little bit of something Elisabeth-Empress of Austria, has worn in a picture, the design looks good on Victoria:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom