Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the bracelets pictured here:
- Picture No. 1 shows a historic bracelet very often worn by Queen Silvia. It consists of three rows, two in diamonds and one in sapphires. The three bands can be separated and put together in whichever combination is desired.
- Pictures No. 2 to No. 7 all show the rather infamous ‘handcuff’ bracelet – this very modern and very chunky design made in silver is frequently worn by CP Victoria, and her longtime boyfriend Daniel Westling wears the same.
- In picture No. 5 and No. 7 Victoria wears the ‘handcuff’ bracelet with costume jewelry bracelets which match the color of her dress.
- Picture No. 8 shows a simple twisted silver bangle bracelet, not often worn.

oes anyone have a close up of the earings she wore in London last night?

I loved those earrings!!And they match well the purple dress.These bracelets are not my cup of tea,though.

Love her bracelet she wore in London.

:previous:
The ring is simple, but really beautiful!
I love the diamond stone.

I loved the diamond ring!!If Daniel chose it by himself,then Victoria is very lucky!

Expressen/Så mycket är ringen värd
Johanna Isacsson is the intendent and jewelry expert on Bukowskis.
According to her, it is a classic engagement ring: a round, brilliant cut diamond. It is a classic Tiffany-model, looks very white and nice and is probably the highest quality.
Isacsson has only seen the ring on the photo, but believes that it is over two carat, perhaps even three.
And then it costs.
- Value of such a ring is always several hundreds of thousands of swedish krones. Would it be over three Carat and highest quality it can cost up to one million, says Isacsson.
She thinks that the ring is a nice size, great in all situations and always beautiful, even when skiing. But it is not so big or valuable that she must put it in the bank tray when she is out and sports. It is a perfect size, suitable for the future queen.

One million swedish krones is about 88000 euros / 112000 USD.

I think that it is a one carat or over, not two carat. Unless Victoria has thick fingers...
It is a beautiful, classic ring.
Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do love her ring it suits her hand and is simply elegant like the wearer.

Re: The diamond brooch that CPss Victoria wore to the engagement conference.

Does anyone know the history and possible significance of the diamond brooch that CPss Victoria wore to the second engagement press conference?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and Thank you.

:flowers:

acording to expressen its a gift from prince bertil and princess lilian from before this is information rom the court

Broschen på bröstet är en gammal gåva från prins Bertil och prinsessan Lilian.
- Hon har fått den en gång i tiden, säger hovets informationschef Nina Eldh.

I loved that brooch!It's so elegant!!Not too fond of these bracelets,though.They are too plain.

There is nothing quite like an elegant solitaire diamond for an engagement ring - so simple and timeless! I think the setting is very modern with the four claws holding the diamond in place - too much metal around the diamond would diminish the sparkle. :flowers:

Does anyone know the provenance of the diamond in the engagement ring?

Simple and beautiful engagement ring. Really lovely. I love it.

looks like her ring is a good 2 carats!! good job daniel!!!

Does anyone know the provenance of the diamond in the engagement ring?

Here's an article on Expressen.se that says where Daniel bought the ring:
Här köpte Daniel förlovningsringen - Nyheter - Expressen.se
The ring is from W.A. Bolin (Hovjuvelerare W.A. Bolin » Start)

The only translation I've seen of the article is from the RJOWMB by Boris:
Estimated at close to 100.000 Euro, the ring was made by Stockholm jewelers Bolin, who have been the Bernadotte court jewelers since the 19th century.
(And of course it was bought by Mr. Westling. It would have been VERY strange for him to ‘select’ a piece from his bride’s family...)

I think that it is a one carat or over, not two carat. Unless Victoria has thick fingers...
It is a beautiful, classic ring.
Congrats!

All the experts on jewels that have been on the news say it´s def two carats closer to three.

The heart earrings are wonderful!!Thanks for the new link.100.000Euros?Victoria definitely deserves it!

Theres no way that it could be three carats. All those "experts" put it on a bit when it comes to these sorts of things, I can remember they did it with princess Mary's engagement ring also.
It looks around 2 carats when I compared the pictures with my 2.50 carat engagement ring. Unless her stone has more depth to it that you cant clearly see.
I'm no expert but I have studied gemology and worked in jewellery for many years.
There really is no sure way of telling unless you have the ring right infront of you though.

Beautiful engagement ring! It looks a lot like the classical Tiffany engagement ring.
Very simple and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom