Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Could very well be. If she is allergic to some metals it may just mean she could wear them out for the day or evening, just not all the time.

:previous: You have to hand it to her, she really does know how to wear a tiara. 2007 and the incredibly magnificent updos are sheer perfection, more importantly, they are softer and more voluminous around her face. Their is even a sort of left side part visible. I wonder why she decided to go with the incredibly severe hairlines.

While on a state visit to Denmark in 2007, Victoria wore 3 tiaras:

Six Button Tiara

Amethyst Tiara

Baden Fringe Tiara

:previous: You have to hand it to her, she really does know how to wear a tiara. 2007 and the incredibly magnificent updos are sheer perfection, more importantly, they are softer and more voluminous around her face. Their is even a sort of left side part visible. I wonder why she decided to go with the incredibly severe hairlines.

I agree, Victoria does know how to do justice to a tiara. She, along with her aunt Christina, are the few who can make the 6 button work.

has anybody seen which brooch she has in her hair? I guess we'll have to wait for them to leave to see it better.

Victoria hasn't worn the fringe for three years. The last time was the second Nobel evening in 2011. It's lovely to see it again. Imo it suits her facial shape very much.

The earings are from the Brazilien set can be worn with the large Diamond earings usally worn by the queen
This is the second time Victoria wear them

I love all the jewels! It's so great to see that tiara after 3 years. It's also wonderful to see Victoria wear that stunning necklace for the first time. Victoria jewels were breathtaking tonight!

Does anyone know the provenance of the ruby/garnet on her shoulder?

I love all the jewels! It's so great to see that tiara after 3 years. It's also wonderful to see Victoria wear that stunning necklace for the first time. Victoria jewels were breathtaking tonight!
This is one of the most regal looks I've ever seen for Victoria. She looks ready to be Queen NOW.

Just beautiful jewels and she wears them well. Love that cross necklace and tiara butdon't forget the diamond bracelet, it looks huge, where is that from and the ruby brooch?

Tonight, Victoria wore the Baden Fringe Tiara again, with Lilian's necklace:

Pic

It's great that she wore the tiara again. That necklace is simply stunning and exquisite.

Tonight, Victoria wore the Baden Fringe Tiara again, with Lilian's necklace:

Pic

It's great that she wore the tiara again. That necklace is simply stunning and exquisite.

she's trying to make up for the fact she didn't wear it for 3 years :lol:

I like the baden fringe a lot, so I'm happy to see her in it again.

This afternoon I was still in raptures because Victoria finally wore the Baden fringe again. Now I'm already bored by that tiara. Am I so difficult to please?

But that necklace looks very good with the whole outfit. It was a favourite jewel of Princess Lilian, but it was not her property and belongs to the Bernadotte foundation, iirc.

I have missed the Baden Fringe Tiara and am not dissappointed that Victoria wore it on both evenings. It was a suprise that she didn't wear tonight the diamond drops from the corsage, but pearl earrings.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria has really treated us with a lot of glitter on these two days. The Baden Fringe, the magnificent cross pendant and the corsage princess Lilian loved to wear. And nice earrings and great bracelet.

Victoria's tiara appearances of 2014:

1 2 3

I am so glad she did not wear the button tiaras or the small cut steel tiara this year.

Its the second time she wore this hair ornament she also wore it at the same event 2011.

She has worn these earings for a few years. What do we know about them.

Victoria has worn always something new and "big" during the last years: 2012 the new small cut steel tiara and the emerald necklace; 2013 Laurel Wreath Tiara, queen Josephine's corsage and the cameo necklace; 2014 the big diamond cross.
What could be the surprise for this year? A new tiara at Carl Philip's wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom