Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this; when Victoria wore the little cut steel tiara with the comb at the king's dinner for the Nobel Laureates on 11th December 2012, the court wrote at it's website:
The Crown Princess wore a red silk crêpe dress. This was accompanied with her own tiara with matching comb, brilliant earrings, a bracelet with brilliants and a ruby brooch with brilliants.
The King's dinner for the Nobel Laureates - Sveriges Kungahus

So according to this Victoria owns the tiara. Has the king given it to her, or where did it come from?

:previous:Victoria looks best in red, with her dark hair and eyes, the color really suits her. She is such a lady, I so admire this beautiful woman.

I just found this; when Victoria wore the little cut steel tiara with the comb at the king's dinner for the Nobel Laureates on 11th December 2012, the court wrote at it's website:
The Crown Princess wore a red silk crêpe dress. This was accompanied with her own tiara with matching comb, brilliant earrings, a bracelet with brilliants and a ruby brooch with brilliants.

So according to this Victoria owns the tiara. Has the king given it to her, or where did it come from?

VERY interesting and good eye. A jewel mystery.

According to that same Court Post. Madeleine is "Princess Madeleine wore a dark grey lace gown. This was accompanied with her own tiara.'

http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200...MK-Nobelmiddag-foto-Jessica-Gow-Scanpix16.jpg

So that would mean that as at 11 December 2012 Madeleine owned the Modern Fringe. According to "The Court Jeweller" in is listed as "Privately Owned" and if this is so it may very well be that regardless of who owned it before, it is now privately owned by Princess Madeleine

Last edited:
In my opinion the little cut steel tiara must be the one which belonged to princess Lilian (previously to CP Margareta) - we must remember that in her will it was said about two tiaras. Probably Lilian gave this one to Victoria as a wedding or birthday present.

In my opinion the little cut steel tiara must be the one which belonged to princess Lilian (previously to CP Margareta) - we must remember that in her will it was said about two tiaras. Probably Lilian gave this one to Victoria as a wedding or birthday present.

Princess Lilian's will was quite precise and no comb was mentioned, just that Victoria would inherit
A diamond tiara
Diadem of gold and diamonds (Crown princess Margareta's diadem in steel, white gold and diamonds).
It feels odd that if this cut steel tiara would have been Lilian's, the comb isn't mentioned at the will. During Victoria's wedding Lilian had already such a bad Alzheimer's that she probably wasn't competent to give anything since according to the Swedish press she recognised only queen Silvia during her last years.

Last edited:
Now that is a beautiful combination of modern jewelry. Modern designs often are not meeting my taste but these two are really nice.

Take a look

Here is a great find from Bennyofsweden
Old photos of the earings worn by victoria the night before her wedding the epilett earings
Royal Jewels of the World Message Board: Crown Victoria's earrings - again

Also the Diamond bow brosch worn by many of the swedish royal ladies and 4 Diamond flower brosches

Original post

Royal Jewels : Jewelry Pieces • Diamond Jewelry Forum - Compare Diamond Prices, Discussions & Diamond Information - Page 407

Amazing

so there are 8 of the diamond button brosches

it was said that the one diamond brosch Victoria wore for her engagment was a gift from bertil and lilian
she had worn it many times before. is it one of these brosches?

can these button brosches be with different royals today?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Love that amethyst tiara/necklace, but the frame is not terribly discreetly or well designed.

Here are all the times Victoria has worn amethyst tiara:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

My favorite appearances has been the first photo, the second, and the sixth. I thought the hairstyles and placement were great for such a tiara. So far she has not worn it at the Nobel Prizes and it would be great if she did.

:previous: Those earrings are amazing. If she is going to "go large" with her jewelery, as is her wont, I far prefer the real deal than some of the enormous faux peices we have seen of late.

On the plus side, if there are any huge brooches or stomachers lying around in the Swedish vaults, Victoria would be the one to bring them out for an airing and it wouldn't look odd.

Her are the number of times Victoria has worn various tiaras at the Nobel Prizes:

18th Birthday Tiara: 1

Four Button Tiara: 1 2 3 4

Six Button Tiara: 1 2 3

Cut Steel Tiara: 1 2

Baden Fringe Tiara: 1 2 3 4

Last edited:
Always found the 4 button quite incomplete, if that makes sense... The 6 button seems more complete.

Victoria's first tiara appearance of the year:

Pic

I like this tiara but I am tired of her wearing it all the time. Last year she wore this tiara three times in a row. At least she did not wear the awful small cut steel tiara.

Last edited:
The thought just crossed my mind that if the rumours about her skin condition is true and she can't wear her rings because of it maybe she can't wear some of her tiaras and other family jewellery as well? Maybe she's allergic to the metal in most of the families tiara but not to the steel? This could also explain why she rarely wears other old jewellery and instead opt for modern costume jewellery.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The thought just crossed my mind that if the rumours about her skin condition is true and she can't wear her rings because of it maybe she can't wear some of her tiaras and other family jewellery as well? Maybe she's allergic to the metal in most of the families tiara but not to the steel? This could also explain why she rarely wears other old jewellery and instead opt for modern costume jewellery.

What rumors? She's worn so many of the family tiaras.

Victoria used her engagement and wedding rings for a long time only in very important events and the swedish press told that she has an allergy. Victoria got a new wedding ring in the spring, she wore it for the first time in Africa, according to Svensk Damtidning it is from titanium:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The original wedding ring
http://gfx2.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/12354875/485/normal/5a7e5cedc25fd/ringen

And since the trip to Iceland in June, she has been wearing constantly her engagement ring and the new wedding ring.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last week Victoria wore again her "Estelle"-necklace from Sahara Silver.
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/ea/fd/eafd3900c4c44383aa8cb5d49d977863/965@70.jpg

Last edited:
:previous:And that jacket is so chic, I want that jacket. She looks so darn beautiful in that outfit and the gold jewelry is just the perfect touch. Thank you Lady Finn for the nice pictures, you always come through when she and her hubby are doing something.....yes they are hard working people for Sweden. :flowers::)

I love that necklace, it would be beautiful together with some of the smokey quartz earhanger they have on their website.

I'm not sure, but isn't that the original wedding ring she is wearing on that picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom