Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we talk about the larger bracrlets there is one bracelet from queen sofia,
this bracelet victoria has worn for a few years now
i mean the "fence" diamond bracelet

Honestly, tiarawise, it was a disappointing year....

Yes this wasn't the best tiara year for Victoria. I hope we will see her again in the baden fringe tiara and the larger steel cut tiara this year. These 2 tiaras are by far her best of all tiaras she has worn so far.
I think the amethyst tiara would look good at her if she wore it more the way Madeleine wore it at the Nobel prize ceremony and banquet. Maybe we will see that at Madeleines wedding ? 

Last edited:
Here are some photos of her engagement ring:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Her ring is one of my favorite royal engagement rings. Just timeless, classic, elegant, and a great size as well. I would love a ring like this. A very beautiful engagement ring.

:previous: I have to agree with you. Victoria's engagement ring and her wedding ring for that matter, are simple, elegant and not ostentatious. They make a real statement about who she and Daniel are.

:previous: I have to agree with you. Victoria's engagement ring and her wedding ring for that matter, are simple, elegant and not ostentatious. They make a real statement about who she and Daniel are.

I agree. The rings are just right for her position, role and status.

I love it as well. In fact, it´s one of the few royal engagement rings that I would wear if they were mine ;)

She looked exquisite that night and those jewels were absolutely amazing. I thought I read somewhere that those earrings were actually jeweled epaulettes that were converted into the earrings.

I'm sure Artemisia can shed some insight into this!

Last edited:
I agree with you - IMO this was one of her most glamorous appearances. It is such a shame, that she seems to prefer custom jewelry at so many occasions.... but ok, as long as she treats us from time to time with the "real thing", it's fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those earrings and the pre wedding outfit is one of my favourites..

Thank you both LadyFinn and Artemisia for the information on the earrings. They're such a statement piece and it's really neat that epaulettes were used as earrings.

Last edited:
They must have looked amazing when worn as epaulettes on a dress uniform.

Last edited:
That looks like a leaf pattern in the first photo, but more of a tree motif due to the irregular edges in the second.

Last edited:
It reminds a birch leaf - the designer is finnish, and birch is the national tree of Finland.

Very nice gold brooch.
Her fabulous epaulette earrings were just perfect with her pre wedding gala dress, big earrings, bracelet and hair ornament!! Just enough to go with the dress, not too much.
I think they would go with just about everything!

I love how the Swedish royal women use gems in their hair, and that amethyst necklace/pendant is absolutely massive. Just beautiful

Last edited:
A nice gesture to wear a jewel in remembrance of both Bertil and Lilian. I can't quite make out the gems; are there pearls and diamonds?

A nice gesture to wear a jewel in remembrance of both Bertil and Lilian. I can't quite make out the gems; are there pearls and diamonds?

Yes that was a lovely and poignant touch by Crown Princess Victoria.

Indeed, it's a very lovely and poignant gesture from Victoria.
There are real diamonds: the brooch consists of five round diamonds with a smaller round diamond in the middle. There are small stones in between the five larger ones.

Last edited:
That's not a tiara I really like, but I agree that it was an appropriate choice during this period of mourning.

And thank you, Artemisia, for the explanation about the brooch and LadyFinn for the close-up photo.

Last edited:
Very appropriate jewels worn by Victoria today! The smaller cut-steel tiara and haircomb looks lovely today - much better then the previous outings, the hairstyle suits the tiara much better this time. And such a nice gesture to wear that brooch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom