Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This brooch of diamonds, pearls and small rubies belonged to the second Queen Consort of the Bernadotte dynasty, Queen Josefina.
It has been worn frequently by Queen Silvia, both as a brooch and as a hair ornament.

Thanks LadyFinn for posting the pics of the brooch in Victorias hair - Lovely!

I appreciate the idea behind these necklaces, but I find the final result rather cheap-looking (nothing to do with its actual price of course). JMHO

I find these costume jewelry bow necklaces quite horrid.
It's a somewhat cheap look indeed, of the Woolworth variety, and not particularly appealing.
The combination of a supposedly whimsical accessory and a rather drab navy cardi & dress looks odd too.

Good necklace for me- but not for CP, very cheap-looking. And even not very pretty..

Good necklace for me- but not for CP, very cheap-looking. And even not very pretty..
I agree agami.pearl especially when there are so many beautiful real pearl necklaces out there made with freshwater pearls that are so inexpensive. Why cheapen your look when you have real pearls!:whistling:

Indeed, she probably has got lot of nice necklaces and choosing this one...

Victoria´s earrings during a wedding interview to GöteborgsPosten
GP
They look good on Victoria.
Victoria´s earrings and bracelets during a wedding interview to Svenska Dagbladet
Aftonbladet
Lovely earrings, they and the necklaces suite very well to the dress.

I love both pairs of earrings and I also like the way Victoria combined them each time.

I don't know why being a CP means that Victoria is not allowed to have a little inexpensive fun just like every other woman. These bits and pieces are fluff. Now if she starts sports them at the next Nobel gala we might have cause to moan. :bang:

The earrings at the interview of Göteborgs-Posten, photo from the side
GP

i have seen victoria with a pari of diamond/pearl earings something like queen louise has worn can it be the samr.
i think victoria wore them for the belgium princess christning

It reminds me of Van Cleef & Arpels. It's a beautiful bracelet!

Victoria´s earrings yesterday at the dinner at the ship Götheborg:
ANP Beeldbank
It looks like there´s a heart in it.
Bracelet:
Zimbio

Is she wearing a diamond arrow through her hairdo at the concert tonight? It looks so cool.

The arrow does look like it has diamonds in it, doesn't it? Such a cute little touch.

What about her earrings - are these new? They don't look familiar to me....

Earrings

PVictoria's jewelry was perfect tonight. Just the right touch. I'm almost...speechless about her earrings and bracelet. Perfection. Anyone know anything about them?

I thought the arrow diamond brooch (I think) looked really pretty in the hair.
I loved the earrings, yes they were big but they were nice big. I have not seen the family use them before, its good its out now and hopefully we will see it more.

I loved P Victoria in the cameo set. Moreso than I thought Iwould. Its really something.

Does anyone know what her wedding ring looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom