Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVELY :) Thank you ladies ! :) Nice to see it on someone else than Silvia in recent years. And Christina looks good in everything they have in the jewel box. Doesn't she ? :)

Victoria has made three tiara appearances in 2012:

Pic Pic 2 Pic 3

I really dislike that cut steel tiara. The same thing goes for the Four Button tiara.

My apologies for updating a post 2 years ago but I seemed to forgot to include Victoria's official photo in early 2012. In my opinion, this was a disappointing year in tiaras for Victoria. She wore 3 of my least favorite tiaras in the family.

Awful tiara however I'm glad she is wearing parts of the magnificent Cameo parure. They are so beautiful with the dress.

Tiaras Victoria wore at royal weddings and celebrations:

Haakon and Mette Marit: 1

Martha Louise and Ari: 1

Frederik and Mary: 1

Joachim and Marie: 1

Albert and Charlene: 1

Guillaume and Stephanie: 1

Madeleine and Chris: 1

Last edited:
Imo the tiara was well placed yesterday, but I still don't like it. I agree about the cameo's though, they looked great with the dress. It seems that Victoria is wearing parts of the cameo parure more often now, which is really great.

Stunning gifs of Victoria's jewels at the most recent Nobel Prizes:

1 2 3 4 5

I agree about the cameo's though, they looked great with the dress. It seems that Victoria is wearing parts of the cameo parure more often now, which is really great.

It is nice theat Victoria is now wearing the Cameo Jewels more often. les hope she will also wear the full Parure once.

Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-

Birthday Jewels: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden | The Court Jeweller

My overall favorite is the Baden Fringe tiara. I can't wait to see the jewels she will wear when she is Queen.

Yes it will be very interesting to see
What she will wear from the day she becomes the first lady of the jewel box and gets access to everything. Interesting too see wich jewels will become her favourites and how she will combine the jewels :)

Silvia has done it in her own way and I'm sure Victoria will do it in her own way.

Last edited:
Jewels she wore at Frederik and Mary's wedding:

1 2 3

Excluding the tiara, these are lovely jewels. I wish she wore a more substantial tiara like the Baden Fringe tiara as Frederik is an heir and a friend of Victoria.

1 2 3

Excluding the tiara, these are lovely jewels. I wish she wore a more substantial tiara like the Baden Fringe tiara as Frederik is an heir and a friend of Victoria.

Oh dear....the four buttons are very pretty but the base of the tiara is just horrible. I wish they would re-set it.

1 2 3

I agree about the four button tiara but let's be honest, she's more than moved on from that!

No, what I found interesting is her earrings. It seems they must be a "royal staple" because Queen Elizabeth also has a set like that and inherited another identical style pair from her mother. The only thing different in these three sets of earrings is the size of the diamonds and pearls.

She wore the four buttons at the 2012 Nobels together with a diamond riviere at the base, at the 70th birthday of Queen Margrethe in 2010 and in 2008 at Joachim & Marie's wedding and an official visit from Norway. That's not that much for the past 7 years. I think she's moving away from this tiara. Well, at least I hope so!

Jewels Victoria wore at Haakon and Mette Marit's wedding:

1 2 3 4

She wore stunning jewels. I assume this is the first time she wore the Baden Fringe Tiara in public.

What earings did victoria wear at the formal gathering this week.first i thought it was the same earings as she wore at the pre wedding dinner for Madeleine and chris.
And what did she have on her head.

What earings did victoria wear at the formal gathering this week.first i thought it was the same earings as she wore at the pre wedding dinner for Madeleine and chris.
And what did she have on her head.

This is the best photo of the earrings so far.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
They look to be the same she wore at Albert's and Charlene's wedding.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010030011K14270148311839134

Victoria had the same hair ornament on 8th September 2014 at the 15th anniversary of World Childhood Foundation.

Last edited:
Do you think the earings are crystal or diamonds

The earings have a other colour then those worn at the pre wedding dinner 2013 those had a more aqua colour

I think that the earrings are real. Imo the colour in the 2013 has to do with the lighting and the quality of the pic.

The head ornament would probably be crystals. I can't decide whether I like it or not. It adds some glamour to the outfit, but also looks fake and too much like a heap of crystals to be really elegant. I should have preferred a smaller but real brooch. The Swedish Royal ladies do hair brooches exellently and they have several brooches that can be worn successfully in the hair.

I like the head ornament, it looks elegant and not cheap. It looks to be this from Jenny Packham
http://www.jennypackham.com/collections/headdresses/products/stellina-headdress-iii-crystal

Victoria's earrings remind me of these of court jeweller W.A. Bolin's: white gold with kunzites, lime quartz, pink tourmalines and diamonds.
Örhängen « Hovjuvelerare W.A. Bolin

And I still think that the earrings Victoria had on the formal gathering on Friday aren't the same she wore at Madeleine's pre-wedding dinner. I think that these earrings have a little bigger stones.
http://s03.imageupper.com/1/10/B13790653211102702_1.jpg
http://s02.imageupper.com/1/6/E13790651621106458_1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the head ornament, it looks elegant and not cheap. It looks to be this from Jenny Packham
Stellina Headdress III Crystal - Jenny Packham

Victoria's earrings remind me of these of court jeweller W.A. Bolin's: white gold with kunzites, lime quartz, pink tourmalines and diamonds.
Örhängen « Hovjuvelerare W.A. Bolin

And I still think that the earrings Victoria had on the formal gathering on Friday aren't the same she wore at Madeleine's pre-wedding dinner. I think that these earrings have a little bigger stones.

Could they be the same ones she wore to the Monaco Wedding?
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Princess+Victoria+Guests+arrive+Monaco+royal+0zL2Rir98Aal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom