Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria has a new "wedding ring", or at least she keeps a new ring on that finger. Svensk Damtidning wrote last year that Victoria has an allergy for her rings. She has used them only in a very important events. I remember seeing the rings last on her at the King's Jubilee 15th September.

But on both queen's celebrations on Wednesday and Thursday she had a new ring, and on Swedish Academy's formal gathering.

Victoria's rings on her wedding day.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Ring on Wednesday
Ring on Thursday (HQ photo)
Ring on Friday

I think Daniel has bought her a new ring, which she hopefully can keep without problems.

Did she have an allergy with the wedding band, or both her engagement and wedding rings? I remember seeing her wear her engagement ring all the time prior to her wedding. Were the rings platnium or white gold?

This new wedding band looks like rose gold.

Did she have an allergy with the wedding band, or both her engagement and wedding rings? I remember seeing her wear her engagement ring all the time prior to her wedding. Were the rings platnium or white gold?

This new wedding band looks like rose gold.

Victoria wore both her rings until October 2012. Then she stopped wearing them. In the end of November 2012 Svensk Damtidning wrote that she has an allergy to her rings, there was a photo of her finger with a bad red mark around her ring finger. Victoria wore both her rings at the Dutch inauguration, the whole May and at Madeleine's wedding and at the 70th birthday of Andreas Saxe-Coburg in June but then she stopped to wear them again. At the king's Jubilee celebrations she had her rings on 15th September. After that I haven't seen her wearing them.
The swedish press has never been able to tell if Victoria's rings are of white gold or platinum. Victoria's wedding ring is an eternity ring with brilliants.

Last edited:
I don't like those earrings at all despite their originality, but then it's just a matter of taste. They look just like tree branches or plant stems.

The idea in the earrings is the combination of a snake and the leaves. Sofia Hellqvist had the gold-plated version of these earrings at Madeleine's wedding.

Thanks for the explanation of the design and the photos, LadyFinn. Those earring still aren't appealing to me no matter how many times I look at them. :sad:

In another thread in TRF I found this picture of CP Victoria several years ago..... what pendant is she wearing here? Is this ONE diamond? In case yes, it is HUGE......

http://media.auktionsverket.se/U311/...20131101152100

Bye Bine

Same pendant at Nobel Prize ceremony 2001

Same necklace with amethyst as pendant at the wedding of Märtha Louise and Ari 2002
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010080011S13937700672003707

The butterfly brooch on Victoria at the Nobel Ceremony 10th December 2000
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010070011W13937064732002840

Last edited:
ithink its the vasa pendent there is also a other diamod pendent
i am not sure what pendent is called vasa pendent

The Vasa diamond is a large pear-shaped diamond and is often worn by Queen Silvia with Queen Victoria's diamond collet necklace.

Last edited:
I've recently updated my posts on some Scandinavian tiaras and I'd love some feedback. Here are the tiaras that Crown Princess Victoria has worn.

Amethyst Parure Tiara
Baden Fringe Tiara
Birthday Tiara
Cameo Tiara
Cut Steel Tiara
Four Button Tiara
Laurel Wreath Tiara
Modern Fringe Tiara - she's just worn it as a necklace
Six Button Tiara

Thank you in advance!

Victoria has also worn the small cut steel tiara:

i am looking for a good photo of victoria from frederik and marys wedding.
i think she wore a bracelet i have not seen before and after 2004

its has yellow stones and small red maybe rubies

Last edited:
thank you.

can it be citrine and rubies?

i never notice that braclet.

have you seen it before?

I haven't noticed this bracelet before. Interesting. I will search if I find another photos of Victoria wearing it.

I haven't noticed this bracelet before. Interesting. I will search if I find another photos of Victoria wearing it.

I feel like I saw this bracelet yesterday during my hours of jewelry searching... I will see if I can find it again.

:previous:
I have a close-up photo of this brooch, where it's clear that it breaks in two, that's why I said double clip brooch. (Double) Clip brooches were popular during the 1920s, they can be worn as a single large brooch (using a pin) or a couple (sometimes even more) smaller brooches (usually using a clip, hence the name). Queen Sonja, The Countess of Wessex and The Duchess of Gloucester are among the royal ladies that have such :)
You can google this and see how the mechanism works ;)

did you have a close up on this brosch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom