Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your answer, Josephine. I am so glad to hear that they are real. Victoria looked lovely with them.

Did you mean this brooch? myroyal's: V
I am no expert, but to me it doesn't look too real. You are right, the colors look strange. And would a brooch with such huge stones be worn at a day event if they were real?

There is something sparkling in her hair here: myroyal's: V
Any idea what that is? Are there better pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes that brooch Onlu QEII would wear grand brooches
i hope we will have a realy close up later on

Last edited by a moderator:
That brooch certainly doesn´t look real in my eyes - but i´m no expert :ermm:

From Boris:
More bold fake jewelry (and the design isn't my personal taste at all), worn once or twice, only to be thrown out afterwards...
What I don't understand is why CP Victoria doesn't finally begin to build a collection of contemporary jewels or classics which are suitable for daytime engagements and 'lesser' black tie gala events. She has practically nothing in-between the grand Bernadotte jewels and fake stuff, while a collection of subtle real jewelry would be just the thing to have in her position.
From CP Mary to Maxima (not to mention Victoria's mother), most have built a collection of 'minor' personal jewelry, but so far Victoria fails completely in that accessory department.

I apologize this was posted awhile back but I am starting to agree with what Boris has said. I think it is time for her to start a collection of her own.

I do hope Prince Daniel gets his bride a nice evening watch. I do so hate a clunky day watch worn with a dress at night.

I agree, I find her watch a bit too much even for day events. If she really can't live without one, she should wear something more delicate and feminine. The gold link bracelet she wore to the Bernadotte museum was another chunky and inelegant piece.

thank you

wonder what we will see in china
does anyone know if this necklace is real (if the stones are real)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn
Victoria at the inauguration of 'Swedish Fashion-Exploring a new Identity' in Beijing.
One big long earring, one small at another ear...
Ebbas blogg
Ebbas blogg
BelgaPicture

Very Odd! I don't think I've ever seen a royal do that.

Yes and we can only hope we don't see it again. :ROFLMAO:

Today at the celebration of the 200 years anniversary of the Bernadottes in Sweden

Earrings

Victoria's earrings on October 22 during the visit to Västergötland

*Original image has been heavily cropped (cropped version comprises less than 20% of the original) and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 259
Yesterday evening at the reception Victoria and Daniel held in Göteborg, recycled earrings and necklace:
SvenskDam

she wore the Lara Bohinc earings and necklace last night in the netherlands

the earings in post 440 can be real either....

The bracelets on her left hand are all pretty, but the huge one is not my cup of tea. I liked these earrings when she wore them with her hair down - sorry, I don't remember the occasion back then.:cool: This time they look awkward with the updo, IMO. They just look too big - I'd prefer a simpler, shorter and more elegant pair of earrings with this look.;)

Thanks Marika, I like them which stones are?

any close up on the brosch victoria wore in finland with the white dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom