Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely bracelet--and I hesitate to say this, but as much as I do like Victoria's engagement, it does look a bit "dinky" in that photo. I like it because it is simple, but the photo just does it no justice at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Victoria attended today an exhibition at the Royal Palace in Stockholm commemorating the bicentennial of the splitting of the Swedish-Finnish union.
A very beautiful brooch:
ANP Beeldbank
It looks to me that the brooch is from finnish Kalevala Jewelry, called "Dream", and designed by Kirsti Doukas.
Kalevala Jewelry

Exactly!Too many bracelets,and not the most beautiful ones imo,and for what?She wanted to impress us?HA!Doesn't work like that.

I have to say that the pearl earrings are lovely.I still can't decide if I like that necklace.lol

Way too many bracelets and they don't match anything. Way too many beads, as well. I like the earrings and the necklace, but I feel that the necklace is just too long.

I think different parts of the necklace seem to fit different bracelets. I am not too sure about the look but I love that she is trying to "freshen" her look a la Princess Mary of the many bracelets

IMO we are just not used to her trying different style as she has always stuck to the rigidly classic look for so any change is interesting if nothing else! Bye the bye I love the earrings and neclace. :flowers:

They are lovely indeed!Yellow gold & pink stones is such a great combination!

The recent earrings are gorgeous,too!I also like her bracelets(at the wedding).
Her engagement ring is to die for!

Crown princess Victoria today at the exhibition 'This Is Our Earth Two - From Kyoto to Copenhagen' at the Thurn & Taxi plant.
Interesting earrings:
Getty Images
Belga Picture

Beautiful earrings,they suit Victoria a lot!

Her earrings are lovely and they match the color of her outfit which, by the way, looks nice on her. It's is impressive how well-dressed she has been since her engagement! I love her hair, as well.

Victoria yesterday at a conference in Brussels, after the conference she went to a concert, that´s why she had two bags.
I like her jewelry here very much, nice combination of tradition and youthful design:
PurePeople
PurePeople

Very nice jewels and match to the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved them all!This modern pearl necklace looks so stylish!CP Victoria is glowing.

Me too...!
The brooch of the Napoleonic amethyst parure in the Bernadotte collection can be worn with an additional pendant, though this has been rarely done, and then it looks quite similar to the shape of the pendant here.
But I don't think this is from the parure, since there are no diamond rows visible around the stones. Either this is simple costume jewelry (Victoria is wearing earrings with purple stones as well), or it's a new set.
Anyway, I hope some HQ pics might turn up to answer the question.

She looks stunning.The earrings & the bracelet are both lovely.Sheer class!

Crown princess Victoria´s necklace and earrings at the opening of Synod yesterday at the Uppsala Cathedral:
Svenska Kyrkan
Svenska Kyrkan
The necklace is great, very beautiful. However, maybe it was a little bit too big for a Cathedral.

There was too much going on with this outfit and I feel the same about the jewels,too.
I didn't like that necklace at all.

Actually, this is a piece of perfectly ugly and cheap-looking costume 'jewelry'... quite the opposite of elegant. I hope it ends up very far in the back of some drawer, to be forgotten asap.

Actually, this is a piece of perfectly ugly and cheap-looking costume 'jewelry'... quite the opposite of elegant. I hope it ends up very far in the back of some drawer, to be forgotten asap.
I agree. You have the real thing so, wear and enjoy it. Nothing feels like real jewels!!

I love the earrings and their stones' rich blue color, but I consider those bracelets rather tasteless.

Yes, I meant the colorful ones, Lilnana. Thanks for clearing this up and for providing the above photo! I have to add that Victoria's watch is so beautiful, such a classic piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom