Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I would have to agree with you. It is a perfect match shape wise but, when I looked at that photo of it looking absolutely gorgeous holding the sash, my eye was irresistibly drawn to the pendant on her awesome collet.

Can anyone identify it, its provenance and whether it is able to be used as a brooch?

:previous: I would have to agree with you. It is a perfect match shape wise but, when I looked at that photo of it looking absolutely gorgeous holding the sash, my eye was irresistibly drawn to the pendant on her awesome collet.

Can anyone identify it, its provenance and whether it is able to be used as a brooch?

I believe you are referring to the Diamond and Pearl Ivy Leaf Brooch. It was first seen on Queen Victoria (seen here). It has also been worn by Queen Louise in the 60's, Queen Silvia, and Victoria. It has 3 dangling pearls which are removable which Victoria did when she wore it as a necklace.

No, it is more square. You can see the brooch at this video.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och prins Daniel anländer - TV4 Play

One of Victoria's wedding gifts: A silver necklace "Drottning Ödas silvertråd", made by Liz Janzon from Öland. An adjutant had ordered the necklace from her.
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=644574022a46377d2854c4d3639d329e&oe=55E9C127
https://alvarsamt.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/liz_janzon_07.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is the lozenge brooch, or Brazilian brooch, here worn by Victoria at the 2014 Nobels.

picture cropped to less than 20% of the orignal

I think it is the lozenge brooch, or Brazilian brooch, here worn by Victoria at the 2014 Nobels.

picture cropped to less than 20% of the orignal

Thats what Lady Finn thought as well! Nice HQ photo!

I think that these bead necklaces have become a tradition on these walkabouts. Weren't there birthdays in previous years when Victoria was virtually covered in them? And wasn't Estelle adorable with mummy's beads? :D

On her birthday Victoria had a new bracelet with two charms from Ole Lynggaard, designed by Charlotte Lynggaard. She had also silver earrings and old favourite bralecets from Sophie by Sophie.
Allt om mode - Victoria med lyxigt armband – från Marys favorit
Translation

Expressen had wrong, Victoria didn't wear a new bracelet from Ole Lynggaard, but a bracelet from Kreuger Jewellery.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://shop.kreugerjewellery.com/products/berlockerläderarmband/berlocker

I really wondered about that. It looked like her Kreuger bracelet to me but I figured it was just similar.

I agree connaught and bandeau. But on Vicktoria the connaught tiara look awful.

My favorites on Victoria:

1. Baden Fringe tiara
2. Large Cut Steel tiara
3. Laurel Wreath tiara
4. Cameo Tiara
5. Amethyst Tiara
6. Small Cut Steel tiara
7. Diamond bandeau
8. Connaught tiara
9. Six button tiara
10. Four button tiara

And just as a tiara, my three favourites of them are:
1. Baden Fringe tiara
2. Large Cut Steel tiara
3. Cameo tiara

Last edited:
Is that bracelet new? I think it is lovely, but I find it a bit too girly...

Is that bracelet new? I think it is lovely, but I find it a bit too girly...

No, the heart bracelets are not new. Victoria has had them for quite a time, and uses them often, that is why I wrote "favourite" bracelets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom