Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Baden tiara maybe? It's all diamond and very simplistic which would make it a good complement to the elaborate design of the Laurel wreath

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Don't think the two different styles would work together. I would go for the Connaught tiara or the big Cut Steel tiara.

Don't think the two different styles would work together. I would go for the Connaught tiara or the big Cut Steel tiara.

Well Margareta herself paired it with the Connaught so yes why not but I don't think it would work very well with the Cut Steel

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

i would love to see the connught tiara with the laurel tiara as a neckalce

Last edited:
Does anyone recognize her earrings from the dinner?

They could be the earrings made from the diamond pendants from queen Josephine's corsage, Victoria wears them often. I would like to see a photo of her hair, she seemed to have a brooch there. So far seen only this photo, I hope that it is a brooch of the royal family, and not a fake accessory.
http://s05.imageupper.com/1/1/O1429220726519258_3.jpg

During the broadcast yesterday I thought that it might be the lozenge shape diamond brooch. But the angle was not good so I couldn't be sure.

I don't much like the expression 'tiara' or even 'bandeau' for it. It is a diamond riviere - a necklace - which is sometimes arranged in the hair. That can achieve a very nice look, but it's still not a real tiara.

I just love it! It looks like a sparky hairband, but it can be paired with everything IMO

Naah Victoria looks good in it with hair down but i like it more to see it around the neck than in the hair. It really looks like and probably is a necklase that is placed in the hair. I prefer "tiara looking" tiaras :)

Does anyone recognise the earrings?

i am also glad that she found this necklace
a good small diamomnd necklace

thank you for giving us it in HQ photos have not seen it up close before

She is wearing her engagement and wedding ring. The heart bracelet is from Sophie by Sophie
404-noroute - Sophie by Sophie

And the arrow bracelet is from Kreuger Jewellery
Kreuger Jewellery - Arrow bracelet

Yesterday in Gotland Victoria received a bracelet of One Collection UF, which is runned by three 18 year olds from Sweden: Ulrika Slotte Värjö, Axel Zander and Elisabeth Hellström. They have created a bracelet, for both men and women, made of the same metal rings as a chainmail. This is an old crafting teqnique with a new twist. Their bracelets are hand crafted by them on Gotland.
https://instagram.com/p/3L-TfnTax5/

Last edited:
Oh the heart bracelet is so beautiful i want one me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom