The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Gentry

More items from Victoria'a private collection...

The diamond drop pendant from the christening of Estelle

The bvlgari set also contains a ring. Does anyone know when she last wore this set? I have not seen her wearing it for a very long time.

I remember a necklace Victoria used to wear about ten years ago. It was quite short and was brilliants with yellow gold between them. Does anyone have a picture of it or know anything about it?

I think it is sad that Victoria does not seem to be interested in acquiring new jewellery. She only seems to buy expensive custom jewellery and pieces with semi precious stones.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Not a fan of any of the steel cut tiaras in the Swedish collection.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria's jewellery yesterday evening at a charity auction
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://media.shootitlive.com/express...SEctt_1200.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...11/Bild-48.png
Old 11-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is a nice collage of all of Victoria's tiaras at the Nobel Prizes shortly before the 2011 Nobel Prizes. She later wore the Six Button. I predict she will wear the Baden Fringe Tiara this year.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Courtier

Crown Princess Victoria

Ingrid would you mind very much posting a photo of the brooch from Uncle Bertil and Aunt Lillian. Thanks
Old 11-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
----------------
Ingrid would you mind very much posting a photo of the brooch from Uncle Bertil and Aunt Lillian. Thanks
Victoria wore the brooch from Bertil and Lilian at their engagement press conference, here:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria has used during the years at least eight different tiaras, and it is just fine that some of the tiaras are used only by the queen.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Courtier

Thank you very much Lady Finn, I appreciate it. It is a lovely brooch. I know it of course but not its history.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning writes about Victoria not wearing her rings. The director of the press and information department of the court, Bertil Ternert has commented: "Sometimes they are off, sometimes they are there".
Damtidning has a photo of Victoria/her fingers in Fagersta, where you can see a red mark around her ring finger, although she nowadays rarely wears her rings.
The red marks could indicate a very sad thing, that Victoria simply has become allergic to her wedding rings. Dermatologist Shahla Passian from Akademikliniken says that the first symptoms of a contact allergic eczema are red marks of the skin, swelling and sometimes small fluid-filled blisters. Many are familiar with nickel allergy, but you can also respond to precious metals like gold and platinum. Doctor Passian says you can develop an allergy to all metals and gold is no exception. If you have signs and symptoms, it is better to avoid contact with the substance. Passian says that there are those who say that they have previously been very allergic to, for example, nickel, and that after some time have been able to wear nickel again. It can happen but it's nothing what one can expect to happen just by avoiding the metal.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Majesty

When was the last time Victoria wore the 4button tiara and amityst tiara.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
When was the last time Victoria wore the 4button tiara and amityst tiara.
Victoria had the 4 button Tiara at Queen Margrethe's 70th birthday celebration in April 2010, I don't remember her wearing it after that.
https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?pag...27805&pos=1177
Old 12-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Majesty

Thank you
and Madeleine wore it at Nobel 2009! Seems like lesser outings for this tiara

And the amethyst tiara was worn by Silvia in january 2011 and by princess Désirée at Victorias wedding 2010

As i stay with my mom and dad i dont have my archive
In my memory the last time Victoria wore the tiara was at the danish state visit 2007
Old 12-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Gentry

Nice to see the emerald necklace the CP tonight, first time I think? I think she has something glittering in her updo also if I didnt spot wrong
Old 12-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Nobility

I love this emerald necklase and brosch. I thought they had sold it or something as we haven't seen it for many years. It's sad that they don't have a matching emerald tiara to wear to it.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Royal Highness

She added a diamond riviere to the four-buttons tiara and additionally covered the base with a braid of hair. A good attempt imo, but her middle parting looks very strict and severe. Plus, a warmer shade of green might have worked better on her.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
I love this emerald necklase and brosch. I thought they had sold it or something as we haven't seen it for many years. It's sad that they don't have a matching emerald tiara to wear to it.
I think that it is part of the foundation and hence not possible to sell. But I think that they may have shortened a bit. In conparsion with pictures of the queen wearing it in the past it dosent look the same way I think. It looked longer and "chunkier" before
Old 12-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think she looks great in this shade of green and with these emeralds.
http://media.shootitlive.com/aftonbl...JYjxa_1200.jpg
Old 12-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

I was really hoping for the Estelle parure, but if it's the first time she wore the emeralds I guess I'll take it. I also wish there was a matching tiara.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Majesty

Love the emerald necklace i think she has the lagret brosch in her hair. Do you think the 4 Button tiara works better now
Old 12-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought the emerald necklace looks wonderful. I am surprised that the Queen does not use the neckace much. She could ceryainly wear it with a diamond tiara.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I thought the emerald necklace looks wonderful. I am surprised that the Queen does not use the neckace much. She could ceryainly wear it with a diamond tiara.
She has worn if often together with the nine pronge tiara. But the last time she wore it was a few years ago. She certainly wore it at the State Visit to Denmark, don't remember if also later.

Royal Travel and Events

Tags
crown princess victoria, jewellery, princess victoria, victoria