Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original cut steel tiara and square diamond brosch and Diamond earings

Great to see her wearing the Cut Steel tiara. It's been two years since she last wore it. The brooch and earrings are also beautiful as well.

Last edited:
It looks good with the red dress
Last time she wore it was in fall 2011, two years

And before that i dont know

They should melt down both the steel cut tiaras and turn them into license plates. They along with the 9 Prongs are the ugliest jewels in an otherwise beautiful collection.

Last edited:
Actually, I’m very fond of this cut steel tiara. Imo, it suits Victoria’s face perfectly, and it is refreshingly different from the average diamond encrusted tiaras. As I’m excessively fond of diversity, I love to see this unusual tiara from time to time.

Im with you, not my favorite tiara, but I love the dress earrings and brooch!

very nice bracelets. I never noticed them before. Anyone have info on them?

Victoria looks great in the cut-steel tiara and i think this unique piece looks very good on her and it sparkles amazingly even though it hasn´t got a single diamond

I tried to get warm with this Tiara - still having difficulties. BUT - for some reason, it really works well for Viktoria.

I dont like this tiara at all the colour of gold against the stones just doesnt do it for me. Somehow I think white gold would have been better.

O.k. That tiara is pretty cool. I cant believe how it sparkles for not having any stones in it. It would require some major workmanship and time and for that I say, wow! Im not saying its a beauty but I must admit, it is lovely in its own way.

The tiara isn't one I like particularly. It looks too big on anyone's head, I think, though depending on the hairstyle, the royal ladies may make it work.

Anyway, the workmanship behind this tiara is amazing

Victoria's necklace on Thursday at the World's Children's Prize Ceremony
http://asa.svenskdam.se/files/2013/10/Victoria-82.jpg

Looks like this
Acacia Necklace Multi - Jenny Packham

I just love this. Sometimes big necklaces are great!

Thank you for this, as I couldn't tell if it was a necklace or an outfit from that designer who uses beads and stones on necklines and sleeves that both Victoria and Kate have worn over the years (and whose name I'm blanking on) or one heck of a gorgeous necklace. Turns out it's one heck of a gorgeous necklace that I wish I could afford, as I love it too. I'd have nowhere to wear it, but I'd still love to have it.:)

Here are collages of Victoria's beautiful jewels:

1 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom