Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats acctualy not the original grand necklace. Its the two braclets converted to a smaller necklace. Sometimes its worne with the bigger broch in the mittel creating a drop.

Has the tiara ever been worn as a necklace? Or is it always the two bracelets as a necklace, since often the tiara and the necklace are worn together.

Since queen Silvia converted the nacklace to tiara I dont think it has been worn as a necklace. At the pre wedding ball of the king and queen one of the kings sisters wore it in ita original state. Also you can see this in footage from the last grand openings of parliment on the royal castle in Stockholm, also on one of the sisters.

To my knowledge it has not been worn as a necklace since the late 70s

I love how she wore that tiara; sometimes it can look like a necklace just placed on the hair. And what can I say about those amethysts; just luscious in color and size.

Lovely, the Amethyst parure is so gorgeous.

I really like when tiaras are integrated into the hairstyles and not just plopped on the head on top of the hair.

That looks like the cameo bracelet from the parure, if my eyes don't deceive me.

You're probably right; I may have mistaken the plaque lying against her wrist on the side as a cameo. I said my eyes may have deceived me!:D

Lilian has worn the bracelet but have we not seen Silvia wear it also

I think there is two Grand Diamond bracelets this one and Queen Sofias bracelet

Just stunning I totally agree ... the evening was her starring moment for me though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
On May 15, 2013 Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated the exhibition "Princess Estelle — Birth and Christening" at the Strömsholms Palace:
http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/0/12/08/60/@/1126619-la-princesse-victoria-de-suede-assiste-620x0-1.jpg
I believe that her star necklace is this one (gold plated silver version) from Sophie by Sophie (Sophie Gyllenhammar):
Star necklace | Sophie by Sophie
What an outstanding tribute to her little daughter's name!

Victoria's bracelet, from Sophie by Sophie
http://s20.postimg.org/rw60hbsn1/V21.jpg
Screw bangle | Sophie by Sophie

I love the blusg pink on her and the jewels with it are perfect IMO not too heavy for the colour.

Victoria's jewels at the wedding:

Pic 2

Even though I don't like the tiara, it was nice that she wore Lillian's tiara. Also, that necklace is simply breathtaking! The rest of her jewels are also beautiful.

What a surprise! I didn't really expect to see this tiara so soon. But Victoria looked absolutely stunning. She also wore a necklace which used to be a favourite of beloved Princess Lillian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom