Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More items from Victoria'a private collection...

The diamond drop pendant from the christening of Estelle

The bvlgari set also contains a ring. Does anyone know when she last wore this set? I have not seen her wearing it for a very long time.

I remember a necklace Victoria used to wear about ten years ago. It was quite short and was brilliants with yellow gold between them. Does anyone have a picture of it or know anything about it?

I think it is sad that Victoria does not seem to be interested in acquiring new jewellery. She only seems to buy expensive custom jewellery and pieces with semi precious stones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of any of the steel cut tiaras in the Swedish collection.

Here is a nice collage of all of Victoria's tiaras at the Nobel Prizes shortly before the 2011 Nobel Prizes. She later wore the Six Button. I predict she will wear the Baden Fringe Tiara this year.

Crown Princess Victoria

Ingrid would you mind very much posting a photo of the brooch from Uncle Bertil and Aunt Lillian. Thanks:flowers:

----------------
Ingrid would you mind very much posting a photo of the brooch from Uncle Bertil and Aunt Lillian. Thanks:flowers:

Victoria wore the brooch from Bertil and Lilian at their engagement press conference, here:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria has used during the years at least eight different tiaras, and it is just fine that some of the tiaras are used only by the queen.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Lady Finn, I appreciate it. It is a lovely brooch. I know it of course but not its history.

Svensk Damtidning writes about Victoria not wearing her rings. The director of the press and information department of the court, Bertil Ternert has commented: "Sometimes they are off, sometimes they are there".
Damtidning has a photo of Victoria/her fingers in Fagersta, where you can see a red mark around her ring finger, although she nowadays rarely wears her rings.
The red marks could indicate a very sad thing, that Victoria simply has become allergic to her wedding rings. Dermatologist Shahla Passian from Akademikliniken says that the first symptoms of a contact allergic eczema are red marks of the skin, swelling and sometimes small fluid-filled blisters. Many are familiar with nickel allergy, but you can also respond to precious metals like gold and platinum. Doctor Passian says you can develop an allergy to all metals and gold is no exception. If you have signs and symptoms, it is better to avoid contact with the substance. Passian says that there are those who say that they have previously been very allergic to, for example, nickel, and that after some time have been able to wear nickel again. It can happen but it's nothing what one can expect to happen just by avoiding the metal.

Last edited:
When was the last time Victoria wore the 4button tiara and amityst tiara.

Thank you
and Madeleine wore it at Nobel 2009! Seems like lesser outings for this tiara

And the amethyst tiara was worn by Silvia in january 2011 and by princess Désirée at Victorias wedding 2010

As i stay with my mom and dad i dont have my archive
In my memory the last time Victoria wore the tiara was at the danish state visit 2007

Nice to see the emerald necklace the CP tonight, first time I think? I think she has something glittering in her updo also if I didnt spot wrong

I love this emerald necklase and brosch. I thought they had sold it or something as we haven't seen it for many years. It's sad that they don't have a matching emerald tiara to wear to it.

She added a diamond riviere to the four-buttons tiara and additionally covered the base with a braid of hair. A good attempt imo, but her middle parting looks very strict and severe. Plus, a warmer shade of green might have worked better on her.

I love this emerald necklase and brosch. I thought they had sold it or something as we haven't seen it for many years. It's sad that they don't have a matching emerald tiara to wear to it.

I think that it is part of the foundation and hence not possible to sell. But I think that they may have shortened a bit. In conparsion with pictures of the queen wearing it in the past it dosent look the same way I think. It looked longer and "chunkier" before

I was really hoping for the Estelle parure, but if it's the first time she wore the emeralds I guess I'll take it. I also wish there was a matching tiara.

Love the emerald necklace i think she has the lagret brosch in her hair. Do you think the 4 Button tiara works better now

I thought the emerald necklace looks wonderful. I am surprised that the Queen does not use the neckace much. She could ceryainly wear it with a diamond tiara.

I thought the emerald necklace looks wonderful. I am surprised that the Queen does not use the neckace much. She could ceryainly wear it with a diamond tiara.

She has worn if often together with the nine pronge tiara. But the last time she wore it was a few years ago. She certainly wore it at the State Visit to Denmark, don't remember if also later.

I love the emerald necklace, I think it's the most beautiful in the Swedish collection, and I love also the brooches, particularly the larger in her hair. They look stunning on Victoria!
But I don't like her hair, It doesn't suit her and it's not the ideal hairstyle for the four buttons tiara.

I think Victoria looked wonderful. To me the best of the three ladies.

She has worn if often together with the nine pronge tiara. But the last time she wore it was a few years ago. She certainly wore it at the State Visit to Denmark, don't remember if also later.

I think the state visit in denmark was the last time

The necklace and brooch are stunning but, I really dislike the Four Button tiara. Here is a beautiful brooch in her hair.

Last edited:
I actually liked the button tiara with Victoria's hair at this outing. But I will say that the necklace overpowered the tiara a bit, hopefully next time she will get to wear a more substantial tiara to go with those gorgeous emeralds.

princess gertrude said:
I actually liked the button tiara with Victoria's hair at this outing. But I will say that the necklace overpowered the tiara a bit, hopefully next time she will get to wear a more substantial tiara to go with those gorgeous emeralds.

This is the first time I've ever liked the four button- I feel like her hair and the changes to it really made it work.

No I don't like the hairstyle but love the outing of the emeralds

While I don't like the 4 button tiara - looking at the pictures, I start to understand why she has chosen it. The clusters of the emerald necklace are mirroring the shape of the buttons.... still why not the 6 buttons? The 4 buttons just look so inbetween.....
Overall, I found the hair style and jewelry well coordinated.
But - sorry, I found the Amethyst tiara on Madeleine amazing .... because I am personally fond of this tiara, which I found too seldom used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom