Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
:previous: I found these earrings surprisingly delicate and very attractive. That they have an almost unique, clear, and uncluttered line to them is very much in Victoria's personal style. To be honest I wouldnt't mind a pair just like them.

I agree with both of you. They're simple and elegant, yet not the typical hoop earrings. I'd love to own a pair, too. ;)

I really wish Victoria would wear real jewelry to an evening occasion like this one and leave out the fake, bold 'fun' stuff from time to time.
It's not like the Bernadottes wouldn't have enough jewelry to use in a creative fashion.

Victoria wore an unowned (to me) tiara for the Gala tonight.
Does anyone have any idea what this is? It didn't look like any of the tiaras previously worn by Victoria, Madeleine or Silvia.

Posted by GömdNatt and LadyFinn in the Gala thread.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? It didn't look like any of the tiaras previously worn by Victoria, Madeleine or Silvia.

It sort of looks like cut steel yet it's much smaller than the Cut Steel Tiara. Something new? I looked at the photo of the "Estelle" Tiara posted in the Swedish Royal Jewels of the Past thread and it doesn't look like it, either.

Whatever it is, it looks like there is a matching comb as well.

It sort of looks like cut steel yet it's much smaller than the Cut Steel Tiara. Something new? I looked at the photo of the "Estelle" Tiara posted in the Swedish Royal Jewels of the Past thread and it doesn't look like it, either.
Whatever it is, it looks like there is a matching comb as well.

Cut Steel was my first guess too, but there are marked difference in design and style. Definitely not Estelle tiara either.
The hair comb is an interesting and unusual addition: usually a tiara and a comb are worn separately.

As this is a real white tie event, I don't think it would be anything like the cut steel. very interesting though that she is not going for one of the bigger blinks or her trademark tiara .....

Last edited:
It actually looks like the base of a bigger tiara to me.

Ok, I have made up my mind - I don't like this tiara and I haven't rarely ever said this.
Viktoria absolutely looks great - this dress fits her perfectly - it is just the size of the tiara - too small , too fence-like. Look at the necklace - if she had used her usual trademark Fringe tiara it would have been perfect.
Although I am really into it for new tiaras -
this simply does not work for me.

Last edited:
This is à Tirana i worldwide like to see in à light blond har. But wow i Dif not à ner Tirana for Victoria, and if there Werner à ner it worldwide be Queen Sofias tiara

LadyFinn said:
More photos of the tiara and other jewellery
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I like this tiara, it's nice to have some smaller tiaras also. There is something very distinguished yet simple in this. I would like to see the comb better.

Very lovely.

More photos of the tiara and other jewellery

I like this tiara, it's nice to have some smaller tiaras also. There is something very distinguished yet simple in this. I would like to see the comb better.

Reminds me of the steel cut tiara. In style at least. I think it might look better with a different hairstyle.

I like the tiara - very fresh and modern.

My preference though is when the scale of the stones in the necklace and the tiara match. In this case, I'd prefer a more detailed or delicate necklace to balance with the tiara.

Not that there is anything wrong with a massive circlet of large diamonds in general. :lol:

A new tiara can only be a good thing!
I think Victora has been without her hairdresser per exellence and the angle of the tiara is slighy wrong. You just wait and see...
The coombe is also very interesting.
Lovely to see, a new jewel för tha house of Sweden

her tiaras

*18th birthday tiara
*4 button tiara
*cut steel tiara
*baden fringe tiara
*6 button tiara
* 2 row diamond reviere tiara
*Cameo tiara
*new tiara (what should it be called)

hair ornament at tiara events
* ruby pearl diamond brosch
* bernadotte diamond brosch

I might be seeing things here, but the top row of stones look an awful lot like Amethysts. Which is Estelle's Birthstone. So if that's the case and I'm not just seeing something I want to see, then perhaps that's a pretty big clue as to where and why Victoria has a new tiara.

JMO of course. :)

The tiara is lovely when you see it live, you can see it at least twice at this video.
RTL.lu - RTL Replay

Last edited:
ok, after reading through Victorias new tiara again, I have mixed feelings now.

First: great, a new tiara is always a most welcomed addition - and the combination with the comb is SUPERB
Second: the sparkle of the tiara is undoubletly there, see the video
But third: I am a bit unhappy about this choice. This is a "mere" cut steel tiara, used at "the" Royal highlight event of the year", the wedding of an heir. For me that´s absolutely understated and not appropriate for the occasion. The diamond necklace may have raised the overall jewel balance again, but....

Bye Bine

I really don't care much for the appearance of this "new" tiara. And I personally don't think that it suited the shape of Victoria's face.

The tiara is lovely when you see it live, you can see it at least twice at this video.
RTL.lu - RTL Replay

Thanks so much - I agree, you can see it much better here than in the pictures. Still I think it was somehow slightly too small for this event given other tiaras we have seen and knowing that Victoria can pull the big pling off. I saw Queen Margrethe with the Floral Aigrette, Princess Tessie with Marie Adelaids tiara (! - personally one of my favourites) and Princess Caroline with all the Grimaldi heirlooms.
But again on the other hand - Hey guys - a new tiara :)

countess felicitas said:
Thanks so much - I agree, you can see it much better here than in the pictures. Still I think it was somehow slightly too small for this event given other tiaras we have seen and knowing that Victoria can pull the big pling off. I saw Queen Margrethe with the Floral Aigrette, Princess Tessie with Marie Adelaids tiara (! - personally one of my favourites) and Princess Caroline with all the Grimaldi heirlooms.
But again on the other hand - Hey guys - a new tiara :)

Perhaps she thought it will be a good event to debut the new tiara. I think there are some new tiaras been debuted all these years in various royal weddings.

Is it not strange that the CP and her mother QS didnt wear any order sash? Just the ribbon of the Seraphin (spelling?) under the minatiure of the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom