Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite has always been the Amethyst tiara. I also like the 18th birthday one. It has a simple elegance to it.

Although I love the stones in the amethyst tiara, I never thought it looked good as one. It appears like a necklace attempting to be a tiara since it's more of a circlet rather than a tiara that has the customary peaks, swirls and the usual design of one. Not that it's a bad thing if it doesn't have those attributes, but I feel it's absolutely beautiful when worn as a necklace. Then there's the base that sits up too high on the head that's very obvious when not worn with the right hairstyle.

What gorgeous jewels. Haven't seen this particular combination before.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fringe and necklace I've seen before, but those earrings and wide-band diamond bracelet are stunning.

Last edited:
I love the earrings, necklace, and the bracelet!

Very Nice Picture , Princess Victoria Looks Nice I Like Her Earing , and I Like Princess Madeleine Tiara , Thanx For Posting Josefine :flowers:

I love the amethyst tiara, but always felt Queen Slivia wears it better than CP Victoria.......maybe the Queen's fuller hairstyle is to be credited for that?

I think it is the shape of the head. The Queen's head shape is more rounder then Victoria's who is more oval. A few times Victoria has worn it more back then it looked better on her.

victoria often wears a very little small blue pin when doing something in connection with finland
did she get this pin in finland?

here same earings she wore at the photo shoot with estelle
also here better photo

The bracelets aren't really to my taste though they go nicely with the bag.
The earrings though - I absolutely love them! That's my favourite earring style.

I also feel the bracelets are not my taste and they are a bit much with the bagIMO, on saying that I guess she is younger and does need to have a little fun even if it is with something like that. I LOVE the nail polish she is one of the few CP's who does wear a colour often MM sometimes, but that smoky violet is lovely with the outfit. IMO Not a fan of the earring think the outfit wich is gorgeous deserves a more classic earring however IMO only.

Really loved the pink earrings with the dress/suit & thought the bracelet coordinated nicely with the studded clutch.

:previous:
Very nice gesture of CP.Victoria to buy and wear an EverSilver bracelet and support mummy's foundation :flowers:

Very Nice Pictures , princess Victoria Looks So Happy & Fresh , Thank you for Posting .

:previous:
Very nice gesture of CP.Victoria to buy and wear an EverSilver bracelet and support mummy's foundation :flowers:
And one half of the 'EverSilver' team happens to be Baroness Hélène Silfverschiöld, first cousin of CP Victoria - the daughter of Princess Désirée, the King's sister. ;)

Okay, the bracelets aren't that bad, I wouldn't wear them though.
Frankly, I don't find her earrings that special or pretty either. But the three of them are a lovely family! :wub:

Is there a possibility to get a close-up photo of Crownprincess Victoria's ruby brooch - the one she wore at the pre-wedding reception of William and Kate...?

maybe you can find a good photo of the brosch in this link

i do not thik its part of the dress, can it be the diamond and ruby brosch
here is some better photos croll down a bit to see them
myroyal's: PRE WEDD

and its her mothers earings and braclet is worn by both silvia and lilian

Thanks for discovering this small treasure, the ruby brooch!! :wub: It's so beautiful and to be honest, I didn't notice it at all last year. ;)

I love the blush pink of that pearl set; it goes so well with the color of her suit.

Same thoughts here. Very beautiful pearl set and colour for Victoria!

and for today she have a new watch
I think it might be her mother's - the diamond watch I am thinking of was worn by Queen Silvia to CP Victoria's wedding.

Did anybody see a new piece of jewelry on Victoria? I would have expected something - like e.g. in Denmark - but there seems to be none?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom