Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I don't like the necklace that much. Please tell me that all these bracelets are a joke, that little girls from that region gave them to her to welcome her or something!! :eek:

She didn´t have the bracelets, when she arrived,
SvenskDam
so maybe some girl gave them to her.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying, LadyFinn! :flowers: I'm glad my suspicions were confirmed!! :D

i do not thik its part of the dress, can it be the diamond and ruby brosch
here is some better photos croll down a bit to see them
myroyal's: PRE WEDD

and its her mothers earings and braclet is worn by both silvia and lilian

Glad to see that the CP left her fakes home at Haga

Victoria's jewelry for the wedding was gorgeous. The diamonds at the gala with the stunning ruby and diamond brooch and the pearls at the wedding. Perfect.

Is the ruby and diamond brooch CP Victoria wearing during the prewedding gala a new piece?

Victoria at the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton

April 28, 2011 - pre-wedding dinner

And from the wedding:

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Apr29.jpg
    Apr29.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 299
Is the ruby and diamond brooch CP Victoria wearing during the prewedding gala a new piece?
I don't think so, if my memory serves me, she wore it formally on a red dress with her spiked tiara several years ago, (I think more than 5) I would assume it is from the royal collection...........where are our Swedish experts to help us?;)

Victoria at the wedding with her beautiful earrings:
Side2

April 28, 2011 - pre-wedding dinner

And from the wedding:

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

she ahs used this item of pearl pendent a few times now.
when were the first time we saw it?
at a wedding in germany (she wore a red dress) maybe or were it earlier?

I know this has been answered, but I can't find it. What does Victoria's bracelet that she wears say? I notice she never removes it. I understand Daniel wears one identical to it. Does his say the same?

I know this has been answered, but I can't find it. What does Victoria's bracelet that she wears say? I notice she never removes it. I understand Daniel wears one identical to it. Does his say the same?

It has never been written, what reads at the bracelets. I think that Victoria wore hers for the first time in 2002. I´ve seen Daniel wearing his in 2004, and read from somewhere that they didn´t buy them at the same time.
SvenskDam

Victoria wore the baden fringe tiara and pearls earings at the gaa wedding dinner last night i also think she wore a brosch

Victoria wore the baden fringe tiara and pearls earings at the gaa wedding dinner last night i also think she wore a brosch
Yes, she wore the pearl brooch which goes back to Queen Victoria, IIRC.

i would love to see victoria given a modern tiara,made by swedish designer

I love the jewlery Victoria wore today, very elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
when was this photo taken ?
victoria

Hi, Josefine. If my records are correct, this photo (which was new to me - Thanks!) was taken during the December 11 Nobel Laureates dinner hosted at Drottningholm by King CG in 2007 (the dinner the next night after the ceremony). Hope that helps!

Rascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom