Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I would love to see a reprise of the pre-wedding dinner earrings and arrow. She looked so terrific in them.

a silver jewllery wedding present from öland
Halssmycke i silvertråd - Smålandsnytt | SVT Play

and could this lady be involved in silvias new brosch
Thanks for posting this video. As most of us here don't understand Svedish, could you tell us what they are talking about?
It is really possible that this lady made the new brooch, but I can imagine that several jewellers try this technique.
Oh how I would love to see a reprise of the pre-wedding dinner earrings and arrow. She looked so terrific in them.
I agree, those earrings were really stunning. I think Victoria will save them for very special events.

Thanks for posting this video. As most of us here don't understand Svedish, could you tell us what they are talking about?

Translation:
The lady in the video is knitting on a piece of jewelry she was about to give to Victoria as a wedding present. The string is in pure silver. The lady - who lives on Öland - had been visited by the king's adjutant and at that time, the lady wore a piece of jewelry that she had knitted. The adjutant asked if she could make a ornament / necklace for Victoria and also one for Madeleine. And the lady think it was important that the gift came from Öland, because Öland is very improtant to the royal family.... something like that...:)

Thank you for the translation:flowers:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria´s favourite watch according to Svensk Damtidning is "Lady Chronograph Diamond" from Epoch.
Epoch

Necklace given to Victoria during the visit to Finland, inspired by the speech of prince Daniel at the wedding.
"Störst av allt är kärleken", The greatest of all is love
Design Laakso & Sundman
Design Laakso & Sundman

Design Laakso & Sundman is a store for handmade sterling silver, gold and gemstone jewellery made by master silversmith Heikki Laakso and silver artisan Mariia Sundman-Laakso.

Last edited:
Victoria's golden leaf earrings from February 15

*Image has been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original, and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 336
Victoria´s tiara and jewelry at the official dinner at the Royal Palace tonight.
SvenskDam
SvenskDam

Last edited:
previous.gif
The jewelry are very nice. I like the tiara

I always like this tiara on Victoria. Pearl jewelery looks good too. With nicer dress it could be look better. Anyway I'm glad to see some tiaras on royal ladies.

the baden fringe tiara is getting boring, iam sorry to say.

I completely agree; the tiara itself is really quite beautiful--a fantastic example of a fringe, but one reason why I am tired of seeing it is that she wears it the same way--like a halo. Can it be worn more traditionallly? And, speaking of Victoria's tiaras--her 18th birthday tiara should never see the light of day again--it is a poor excuse for a Crown Princess' first tiara, in my opinion.

I don't know which one is tackier, that H&M plastic brooch or all those bracelets worn together?! :ermm: I liked her earrings though.

I've been wondering about the black nail polish too and all those bracelets always give me a feeling of claustrophobia. I love Victoria but her taste in jewellery over the past year has been questionable, she wears chunky pieces, the costume/fashion jewels look tacky at times; overall they tend to age her. I understand she wants to promote Swedish labels but really, a brooch from H&M? I wouldn't wear most of their clothes let alone jewellery.

^^I don't like the jewelry on her.
Once again Victoria styles herself beyond her age.

This H&M red plastic horror necklace must be the worst so far in CP Victoria's collection of fake 'jewelry'.
It's extremely ugly, it's monstrous, and it should not be worn by anyone with a single taste bud still intact, least of all by a Crown Princess.
Could very well be THE ugliest 'necklace' I have ever seen.
Close up (thankfully the giant red bow which holds it together in the back is not visible):
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Maybe,but considering Victoria's shining and smiling personality,I couldn't stand that it looks ugly on her

Last edited by a moderator:
This one of my favorites tiaras too, but I already saw this piece better looking on CP Victoria. This time is just ok. But I adore the earrings.

^ I don't like the necklace that much. Please tell me that all these bracelets are a joke, that little girls from that region gave them to her to welcome her or something!! :eek:

^ I don't like the necklace that much. Please tell me that all these bracelets are a joke, that little girls from that region gave them to her to welcome her or something!! :eek:

I think the bracelets are for charity, I'm not sure though. I know that CP V's stylist wears a similar bracelet perhaps she designed rhem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom