Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 1: January 2003 -June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Victorias has since age of 18 been using tiaras at big gala events.

these are some of the tiaras

What Tiara would you like to see Victoria have on her?

I would like to see her in one of her mothers big tiaras, just to see how they would fit on her. I guess that is not going to happen anytime soon, but she will become Qeen so she will wear them one day.

I think the nine pronged diamond tiara would suit her well, as would the massive diamond one (sorry, can't remember it's name). That one is the really heavy one that Queen Silvia only wears in Sweden.
I don't know much about the finances of the royal family, but i think it'd be nice if Victoria had another tiara made. Maybe a nice pearl tiara, with an interesting base. Most of the ones she wears seem to just have a plain metal band. I'd like to see some scroll work or something :)

Hi Fireweaver!

I agree that it would be great to see Victoria wear a more elaborate tiara. The Nine Prong Tiara would suit her well. :)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,015
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,242
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 760
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 786
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,926
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,496
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,378
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,164
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,255
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,280
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2,527
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 681
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,161
Originally posted by Josefine@Jul 27th, 2003 - 3:50 pm
what tiara do you think she lokks best in... and why..
I think it´s hard to imagine the tiaras she hasn´t worn yet. But, I like the Baden Fringe Tiara on her, and that tiara really don´t look good on her mother inspite of her beauty.
I think the reason is that Victoria need a tiara with some height so that her jaw doesn´t become so prominent. On Silvia the fringe tiara just gets lost and it also looks so hard on here, she is more feminin(e?) than Victoria.
The nine pronge tiara with its height propably would be good on V. too, but will S. ever let it go, she uses that all the time!?
And also, agree that a pearl/ pearl-diamond tiara would be lovely on CP V.

I like her tiara more famous!

because she wore tiara on state trips and state banquet with her parents who is King and Queens and her sister and brother too because she is crown Princess i think you would said agree with it! because she will become Queen of Sweden like her parents she will learn to trips to anywhere to banquet with King and Queen of State.

I like her Tiara more different because more lots different and she been attend Nobel with her parents for special occasion.

I want Victoria to become Queen of Sweden like her mother do!

Sara Boyce

Victoria can't become Queen of Sweden like her mother, she'll be the monarch, while her mother's the monarch's consort :p

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Aug 27th, 2003 - 1:12 pm
Victoria can't become Queen of Sweden like her mother, she'll be the monarch, while her mother's the monarch's consort :p
why she cant become Queen! many people already vote for she will become Queen she is Famous! many people love her like Princess Diana!

Sara Boyce

what I meant sara was she'll be a different type of queen. She will be the monarch, not the spouse of the monarch, and queen in her own right, instead of gaining her rank through her husband. And you can't vote her in as queen. That's not how one becomes queen.

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Aug 29th, 2003 - 8:49 pm
what I meant sara was she'll be a different type of queen. She will be the monarch, not the spouse of the monarch, and queen in her own right, instead of gaining her rank through her husband. And you can't vote her in as queen. That's not how one becomes queen.
oh right!

She will still Crown Princess!

Sara Boyce

What about Crown Princess Victoria's personal jewelry...

When she was in her teens she wore quite frequently a necklace with a stylized, flexible monkey motif. I think it was hanging by it's hand in the chain. I guess it could be worn with several ways, hanging by the left or right hand or by both hands etc.

When Victoria was visiting Helsinki she had a round yellow gold brooch which was set with coloured stones, violet and propably green stones. In the middle of the brooch was a flower motif, like a bluebell. Perhaps you can find a picture of it.

Here's a (possibly outdated list) of personal jewellery CP Victoria owns, curtesy of Royal Jewels of the World

Small Diamond & Sapphire Tiara
Two-Row Pearl Necklace
Two-Row Pearl Necklace With Diamond Clasp
Turquoise & Pearl Daisy Necklace
Two-Row Pearl Bracelet With Blue Topaz
Diamond & Pearl White Gold Bracelet

1.31-12-1999
what kind of necklace is this has it been worn before

2.I think this is a nice bracelet

3.10-04-2000

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 921
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 530
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 982
Originally posted by Josefine@Sep 12th, 2003 - 4:32 pm
31-12-1999

what kind of necklace is this has it been worn before
Silvia worn it to match the amethyst tiara at Nobel in1986; look at "Queen Silvia:tiara and dress Nobel nostalgia" at Royal House of Sweden. I´ve also saw it in an old picture of Princess Christina, I think anyway-it´s a bit hard to tell when the picture is just black and white. Maybe I could link the pictures here but I don´t know how...

I would like to see her in one of her mothers big tiaras, just to see how they would fit on her. I guess that is not going to happen anytime soon, but she will become Qeen so she will wear them one day.

I read - and maybe Yennie can confirm this - that when the CP achieved her majority, she has the rights to wear any or all of the crown's jewelry. I suppose the only items that might be exempted is the jewelry given by the King personally to the Queen. And I would be inclined to think that the CP might have inherited some diplomacy from her mother :flower:

The Braganca tiara ( the big massive one) is only for a Queen to wear, so Victoria has to wait for that... But, as you say, I would think that she will wait a while for the large tiaras so that her mother still can be the female head of the family for some more years. And maybe she doesn´t even want to wear them, it´s just us dreaming away... :question:

I couldn't bring myself to do real work tonight. What do you think? How does she look?

Attachments

• victoria_in_tiara.jpg
    victoria_in_tiara.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,329
Hey, you´ve been working alright! I still hope for the Connaught tiara during the Nobel festivities but now I´ve heard about the state visit from Jordan so maybe sooner. They must try to give Queen Rania a good fight in style and beautifulness ( can you really use that word, and how do you spell it?) :flower:

the Cameo Tiara is the wedding tiara in the family or the kings sisters and silvia had it on thier wedding day, what do you think does she look good in it.

It's not bad (it's one of my favorites of what you've done), but I like the connaught diamond tiara on her best.
The super huge diamond one (braganza tiara?) Look horrendous, but even her mother can't pull that one off all the time, because it's so huge!

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Sep 25th, 2003 - 11:52 am
It's not bad (it's one of my favorites of what you've done), but I like the connaught diamond tiara on her best.
The super huge diamond one (braganza tiara?) Look horrendous, but even her mother can't pull that one off all the time, because it's so huge!
I agree on the Connaught. I think it would be lovely on Victoria - substantial, but still delicate. The Braganca is too huge for anyone to pull off... except perhaps someone with a disproportionally large head. ;)

Originally posted by Josefine@Sep 25th, 2003 - 11:26 am
the Cameo Tiara is the wedding tiara in the family or the kings sisters and silvia had it on thier wedding day, what do you think does she look good in it.
I like the Cameo on Victoria. I think it looks great with her colouring, especially when she has a bit of a tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom