Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 1: January 2003 -June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Connaught tiara is the one with the diamond loops in it then that's the one that Princess Christina wore at her wedding in 1974. I think Victoria should wear that one at her wedding instead of the Cameo tiara. Diamonds seem to match a veil better then that gold coloring on the Cameo tiara.

Originally posted by lasu@Sep 25th, 2003 - 5:40 pm
I like the Cameo on Victoria. I think it looks great with her colouring, especially when she has a bit of a tan.
I agree totally about the cameo, but still my all time favorite ( without seeing that or all the others for real on her!) is the Connaught.
As for the wedding I like traditions so Cameo for Victoria on her big day!

Lasu, I like it. Could you also make those pictures for Madeleine wearing different tiaras, the ones that the princesses would wear?

1.October 2003

2.December 2, 2002

3.April 22, 2001

4.July 14, 1995

5.June 18, 2001

6,7.May 2, 2001

8.June 19, 2001

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 885
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 499
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 700
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 472
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 485
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 514
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 418
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 431
Last edited by a moderator:
"I agree on the Connaught. I think it would be lovely on Victoria - substantial, but still delicate. The Braganca is too huge for anyone to pull off... except perhaps someone with a disproportionally large head. "

Do you think Beatrix could pull it off, of the Netherlands. She has a pretty big head. :) And that hair. I don't see why she wears such small tiaras for her large head.

castle dinner for the nobel winners 2003

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 596
here you go Kelly D
lasu made this before........

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 450
I must say I'm not fond of that tiara, but it's good to see the princess trying something new. Love the earrings and the dress though. and is that a ring on her engagement finger?

Finally she resolve wear her mother jewels. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh victoria has finally started to wear an important tiara! this is a memorable picture!

I never liked the tiara untill now. It suits Victoria very well (a little exotic) I think & it is the first time that I see any beauty in the tiara....

Originally posted by Josefine@Apr 3rd, 2003 - 9:15 am
picture from www.polfoto.dk
God I hardly recognize her in that picture..she is so skinny..I am so glad she overcame her sickness. She couldn't have been happy in that state. It's great to have her back to the way we love her today. I honestly would not have been able to tell that was her if it wasn't mentioned.

what tiara would you like her to wear at the wedding in denmark?

I'd love to see her wear the ruby one, or perhaps the one from Princess Margaret of Connaugh (I know that's misspelt). I think Red is one of her colors, and the other tiara looks breathtaking in the manipulated photos.

Victoria has worn several tiaras now but if you could advice her what tiara would you like her to wear in Denmark at the Crown Prince wedding

I am not sure there will be a tiara event in spain so i just ask about denmark

The Connaught tiara! It's pretty, it's delicate (won't upstage the bride) and it's something new.
She'll probably wear either the fringe tiara or the amethyst one though :(

some grand earings

is there any picture without a watermark out there
they look grand have silvia worn them before
has victoria ever worn them?

Wow, it looks very grand indeed. Look at the diamond drops, they must have cost a fortune!

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 13th, 2004 - 10:28 am
some grand earings

have silvia worn them before
has victoria ever worn them?
Oh, yes. There is quite good picture of Queen Silvia wearing these earrings as well as the grand floral motif brooch of diamonds on the cover of Dam-tidning number 52/1 2003. Don't have a scanner so, chop-chop to the nearest library... :p

I haven't followed the royal jewelry enough long time to know the provenance of these earrings. But in anyway they are old. The setting (sw. "kistfattning") and the cut of the diamonds as well as the style makes them look like something from, lets guess, 1800 - 1850...

It's really nice to see this kind of great jewelry worn by the Crown Princess.

Design a tiara for Crown Princess Viktoria of Sweden

Reynard and I were thinking of something that we could do in this forum for the time being, and I have found it, I have seen so many posts "design the wedding tiara for mary, letizia and so on..." so here is a Design a tiara for Crown Princess Viktoria. It wont hurt to add one more to the collection now would it?

I am going to be working on a few over the next couple of days, so please join in and post either a link to the photo or download it to the post where the photo is small.

Please feel free to make one for madeline as well, if you would rather do so! :)

Have fun!

Here's my contribution :) . Just used bits and pieces from different jewels (the base from the Fife Diamond tiara and bits and pieces from the Belle Epoque or whatever it was called.

Victoria2.jpg

Jasl said:
Here's my contribution :) . Just used bits and pieces from different jewels (the base from the Fife Diamond tiara and bits and pieces from the Belle Epoque or whatever it was called.

Victoria2.jpg

It's sooo nice!! It looks like one of those nice and lite tiara. I'm sure Victoria would like to have one like this.

Jasl,

Thank You for your crontribution. It looks wonderful. Beautiful and Elegant indeed. Thank you, please feel free to submit more. :)

Very nic, Jasl. Now I am inspired to create one!

Colored Sapphires

Here's a tiara that I made by taking an elaborate necklace, editing it of some of its tassels and then added colored sapphires to match her necklace.

VickisTiara.jpg

Oooh, I like Reynard. Thanks :) Mine is still under construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom