Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats so sweet! Its a nice necklace too. Is she in the habit of moving the pendants to whichever necklace she is wearing?
We have some lovely mothers among the CP's, who wear 'reminders' of their children.

does she share jany ewllery with sonja or märtha louise?

Sigh...compared to the other crown princesses Mette-Marit has a rather scrawny selection to choose from. I'd love to see her in something substantial--althought I do like that amethyst set.

Thanks HM for remind.
I wonder did she ever wore is as a tiara?

The necklace and earrings were a gift by King and Queen?
No, afaik the tiara still belongs to the crown jewels of the royal house.
.. I am not sure about the earrings... I think I remember seeing pictures of the Queen wearing these earrings, too.

Attending a fashion show
new pair of earrings

I like M-M's pretty earrings she wore at the fashion show. When I look a close-up pic of her earrings, I realized she was wearing the hoop earrings. Is it a new pair of earrings?

No, afaik the tiara still belongs to the crown jewels of the royal house.
.. I am not sure about the earrings... I think I remember seeing pictures of the Queen wearing these earrings, too.

Oh OK Thank´s:flowers: I read in magazine was a gift.

Now I wonder what kind of "trend" is this:the earrings look beautiful-shape,colours of the stones etc.-but they should be two different pairs,worn with the same colours each time,in my opinion.

I love the golden earrings, but the diamond ones aren't bad either. Wouldn't mind wearing them myself!

The gold and diamond earrings are the same. They look Indian in manufacture, or at least they are supposed to look Indian.

how beautiful this tiara

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you are right!:) They do look to be from Shamballa jewelers, but Mary's are tahitian pearls with a pink diamond pave ball and these seem to be made of ebony or something with a white diamond pave ball. I love these bracelets!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom