Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the daisy earrings that Mette Merit wore recently in Germany made in diamonds? Or are these earrings fake?

I never really cared for the vifte tiara as a necklace, it always looks so much better as a tiara. I wish Mette-Marit would wear it like that someday.

Last edited:
Yeah Vifte tiara is really lovely as tiara and I think it would be really lovely to see it on her one day :rolleyes: Or just in another new tiara :lol:

Is the Vifte tiara the emerald one that Queen Sonja sometimes wears?

I personally prefer a small tiara for Mette-Marit because she wears her hair on top of her head very flat. Her wedding tiara is just perfect in proportion with her hair.

I think Mette-Marit's Tiaras are nice, but it is a bit boring to see her only with the 2 (?) Tiaras. The weddingtiara is nice but sometimes you cannot really recognize it in her hair, because her hair is so light and the tiara is so small..

Do you think she will get a new Tiara or is it the same as in Denmark? ( I was reading that Mary will not get a new Tiara until she is Queen of Denmark)
So will MM not get a new Tiara until she is Queen?
:ermm:

Mette-Marit's Tiaras

Well, I'm not sure about the Tiara-Question.
I guess it is like in Denmark!

When Sonja was a Crown Princess she wore all Tiaras she wears as a Queen, too. She didn't only wear 1 or 2 ,like Mette and Märtha do.

The main difference between Sonja and Mette-Marit as Crown Princesses is that Sonja wasn't only the Crown Prince's wife , but also Norway's First Lady (because King Olav's wife Märtha died before she became Queen.And so the Crown Princess Sonja was Norway's first Lady).

It seems the Emeralds and Diamond Tiara are only used by Norway's first Lady: Before the marriage of Harald, his older sister Astrid was Norway's 1st lady and she also wore the Diamond Tiara and the Emerald Parure.
When Sonja became CP Astrid didn't use them anymore.

So my guess: We have to wait until MM becomes Queen until we'll see her with new Tiaras.

:flowers:

This necklace that Mette-Marit often wears that symbolises her three children, one girl and two boys in precious stones has become a hit in Norway. After the magazine Se og Hør showed the pictures this summer more affordable copies has been madeby E. Christophersen and they are sold in 200 jewellery stores allover Norway, and has been sold out several times. When Se og HØr was going to give the affordable copy necklace out as a gift several thousand women contacted the magazine wanting it

article with picture of when she first wore it and picture of the copy-necklace
http://www.seher.no/cm/SeHer/Kongelige/Norske+kongehus/1.439246

I know we'll probably have to wait until she's Queen, but I'd love to see what Queen Maud's Pearl Tiara looks like in Mette's blond hair. I bet with the right hairstyle, she'd be a knockout.

I think you're right. I like when her hair is actually curled but just slightly.

That gold watch was King Olavs. I think it's wonderfuk that Mette Marit wears it!

When Mette-Marit christened MS Fram she got as godmother gift this set in greenlandic gold by the danish jewellery artist Trine Trier, if you press the link over the picture that says billede fra overrækelsen you can se a picture of hr recieving it as well
smykker

Its supposed to symbolise ice-flakes.

That tiara is so elegant and feminine. It would look very lovely on Mette-Marit.

I completely agree--she would look lovely in the Maltease cross tiara or some form of it. CP MM is a lovely lady with a genuine smile. I quite like her.

I know everyone thinks that Mette-Marit's wedding tiara is too small, but I think it is actually quite nice (not to mention extremely well designed). It is very complimentary to the way she wears her hair; it never looks fussy or awkward.

I know everyone thinks that Mette-Marit's wedding tiara is too small, but I think it is actually quite nice (not to mention extremely well designed). It is very complimentary to the way she wears her hair; it never looks fussy or awkward.

I think a probelm is also Mette-Marits haircolour. The tiara would probably look much better on someone with darker hari like for example Märtha Louise. it would be more visible then.

earrings are precious :flowers:
unfortunately, Mette-Marit looks kind of old on the picture you posted Her Majesty :ermm:

the crown princess wears her wedding tiara at the danish wedding today

Mette-Marit during the Danish Royal Wedding

MM with Tiara

I wish she would have worn a pretty necklace with the Tiara. Maybe the Vifte Tiara (which can also we worn as a necklace).

there was a tiara in a mocie that looked so much like Mette marits wedding tiara
is there anyone that knoes what movie

The movie as 'An Ideal Husband' with Cate Blanchett and it is indeed the same tiara which came from Garrard's. I actually posted about it on this thread in early 2006 but it seems my post was deleted. A journalist from a tabloid magazine in Norway had e-mailed me about it and next thing I learned, the information was published in Norway:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m319/ayvee/CPM/mmwedtiara.jpg

From Norway tabloid:
Lånte MMs brudediadem - SEHER.NO : Norske kongehus

The movie came out in 1999. H&MM wedding was in 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom